Holidays = Suffering
Sad 
Prayers appreciated.
:pray: :pray: :pray: 3 Aves to alleviate your sufferings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Holidays bring out the worst in people, either from bad memories of the past ones or loneliness , i wish the Church would try to set up groups to  have holidays in their parish halls, not everyone has family.
[-] The following 1 user Likes salus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Praying for you <3
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntoTheMystic's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(04-01-2018, 08:06 PM)salus Wrote: Holidays bring out the worst in people, either from bad memories of the past ones or loneliness , i wish the Church would try to set up groups to  have holidays in their parish halls, not everyone has family.

I agree. When my wife and I were first married, every holiday we invited as many people as our small apartment would hold that otherwise would be alone on the holiday.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(03-31-2018, 05:49 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Prayers appreciated.

I will say a prayer for you most certainly. Keep your head up.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover