A peer of mine is considering committing schism
A peer of mine if considering committing schism over the Papacy, today I discovered that it's gotten really bad, he said he was willing to give up the Immaculate Conception over it! Please pray really hard, I'm now turning the vast majority of my prayer intentions towards the salvation of his soul, I want him to receive an arctic cyclone of grace before he makes his final decision!
[Image: Blessed_Virgin_Mary_Holding_Jesus_with_S...abriel.jpg]
Glory to God
and
Hail Mary!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryLover's post:
  • jovan66102
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
St. Michael, the Archangel, 
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil,
may God rebuke him
we humbly pray,
and do thou O' Prince of the Heavenly Hosts,
cast into hell, satan, and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world, 
seeking the ruin of souls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • MaryLover
:pray:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • MaryLover
I will add him to my permanent prayer intentions until you let us know otherwise.
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntoTheMystic's post:
  • MaryLover