ATT
Please pray for me. Att has cut me off and I now have no phone service even though I paid my bill.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poche's post:
  • jovan66102
See if you have something like we do in Ohio. It is called PUCO. Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. They handle complaints about phone companies and light companies. Prayers to you.
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(04-03-2018, 03:43 AM)Becky Wrote: See if you have something like we do in Ohio. It is called PUCO. Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.  They handle complaints about phone companies and light companies. Prayers to you.

If I had phone service I would give them a call.
Something I would recommend is Republic Wireless. You can sign up online. I have used them for years and never had any problems. Unlimited talk and text for $10/month; date rates are a little higher but still more affordable than ATT.

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

Maybe this'll help (free calls in the U.S., low-rate international calls): https://voice.google.com/
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s