Pickup Truck Suggestions?
(04-03-2018, 09:25 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I've been wanting a mid-size pickup truck for years. My ex talked me out of it. Now that he's out of the picture, I'm being a materialistic brat and consoling myself with some retail therapy. :sobstory:

I'd like your suggestions, within a few guidelines.

1. With all due respect, I am not a Ford person. So please exclude Fix Or Repair Daily from your suggestions. I know there are diehard Ford fans out there, and I'm sorry :rolleyes:

2. I've looked at and driven some Chevy Colorado models. I'd appreciate some insight from any owners of this vehicle: problems, things you love, things you hate.

3. I don't need a truck for hauling livestock, so no diesel and nothing F250-sized.

4. Finally, if anyone has ever owned a Toyota Tundra/Tacoma or a Honda Ridgeline, I'd appreciate your insights into these models too.

May I ask why you believe you need a pickup truck?
(04-03-2018, 09:25 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I'd like your suggestions, within a few guidelines.

1. With all due respect, I am not a Ford person. So please exclude Fix Or Repair Daily from your suggestions. I know there are diehard Ford fans out there, and I'm sorry :rolleyes:

2. I've looked at and driven some Chevy Colorado models. I'd appreciate some insight from any owners of this vehicle: problems, things you love, things you hate.

3. I don't need a truck for hauling livestock, so no diesel and nothing F250-sized.

4. Finally, if anyone has ever owned a Toyota Tundra/Tacoma or a Honda Ridgeline, I'd appreciate your insights into these models too.

I may have found one that'll fit your criteria. :D

-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I have a Nissan Frontier, I love it. This is my second one. There's a long story of how I got my first Frontier, I won't get into it though. Its a great truck.
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!