Joe "psychedelic drugs gives me messages" Rogan
Yea, I'm glad you brought this up. I first came across Rogan when he hosted people like Steve Crowder, Milo Y., J. Peterson, and the Evergreen St. professor, as well as hearing a bit from him from another forum. After listening to some of his interviews I looked at what other topics he discussed, and he discussed a lot of things, but when it came to religion he's no different from the other non-religious, secular modernists. It came to a point where I made a youtube playlist of his rants on religion to share with you guys one day. I honestly am not sure how he gained such a huge following.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
(04-05-2018, 05:19 PM)GangGreen Wrote: The good ol'"I was raised Catholic" or "I went to Catholic school" followed by "so I should know"

No, you actually don't know a thing.

Out of all the vids I watched of him talking about religion I don't believe he actually express exactly what he learned and what were his experiences. I mean, it's the same thing with Steven Crowder, though a Christian but opposed to Catholicism. I get the feeling part of it for Rogan that it may be due to "CINO" schools and part of it has to do with his general intellectual laziness and his ego while growing up, which, if true, is rather rich coming from a guy who claims that he's grateful everyday and does so w/o religion.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.