Sometimes, Words Aren't Necessary...
yes, his lips are moving

Trump eliminates ‘most problematic’ federal regulations
saving taxpayers $1.3 billion this year

[Image: 180917.Trump.v.Obama.economy.b.jpg]

Submitted by Joseph Stapleton
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
May I stand up and Applause

[Image: 180917.Democrat-normalcy.c.jpg]
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Mark Twain
[Image: DnT5AmxVYAMlQMd.jpg]
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, Zedta
(09-17-2018, 04:12 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
[Image: DnT5AmxVYAMlQMd.jpg]

I love it! We really should stop this anarchy that is spreading around.

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
Photo 
[Image: 85304550.jpg]
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • Zedta
This guy is a professional Traitor! He goes back to his days in Viet Nam, procuring fake Purple Hearts and other accolades without meriting them. Then he goes to congress, after his discharge, railing against the war (he avoided while in theater) and tossing his ill-gotten medals over the White House fence.

Lovely, turncoat, libtard elder, this tool. There's gotta be a rope with his name on it somewhere in Washington, DC.

[Image: 180918.Kerry-Iran.meeting.b.jpg]

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
"...and the truth shall set you free..."  That is, unless your guilty of treason or federal crimes against the nation:

[Image: 180918.declas.FISA.c.jpg]

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%...HkqLYQ--~C]

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%...Qbh3TA--~C]

The facade on the old Democrat Plantation Party is falling apart as they go through their bag of tricks, trick...THAT is ALL this party is about.

Nothing of substance, only air...foul air. Possessed 

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT a Republican. I claim no allegiance to any party and never have been a member of any political party. I am an Independent and always have been. I think most all political parties are rotten, some much less than others, but that is a big variable that changes from moment to moment and day to day in severity.

Chill out Okay, I'll be quiet now and go to my room.  

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • CaptCrunch73