Sometimes, Words Aren't Necessary...
[Image: 210714.weed-dope.d.jpg]
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[Image: 210716.Cuba-Commies.b.jpg]
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[Image: 210716.arms.of.government.b.jpg]

[Image: 210716.Fauci.c.jpg]

[Image: 210719.voter.IDs.b.jpg]

[Image: 210719.Trumps.coattails.b.jpg]

Wonder how many will take this approach.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes TexasJeep's post:
  • Clare Brigid