For My Dad and My Family
My dad is very very sick. I ask all of you to pray for my family, and for my dad. Pray that we may be able to get through this trial that God has put for us to get through. Most importantly, I ask you to pray for my Dad to get better, physically and mentally. I also ask tyou pray that he may get a stronger devotion to God. I also ask you to pray for me as well, that I may be able to survive this trial and for the thoughts I'm having(unrelated to this incident) to stop, as well as any bad thoughts in my family.

Most importanatly though, I ask you pray that he may get better, and for God to do this according to his will.

I would also appreciate some novenas to saints.
Particularity Saint Jude, Saint Peregrine Laziosi, and Saint Joseph, and Saint Anne.

Thank you
[-] The following 1 user Likes ChurchMilitant's post:
  • Becky
(04-06-2018, 01:39 AM)ChurchMilitant Wrote: My dad is very very sick. I ask all of you to pray for my family, and for my dad. Pray that we may be able to get through this trial that God has put for us to get through. Most importantly, I ask you to pray for my Dad to get better, physically and mentally. I also ask you pray that he may get a stronger devotion to God. I also ask you to pray for me as well, that I may be able to survive this trial and for the thoughts I'm having(unrelated to this incident) to stop, as well as any bad thoughts in my family.

Most importanatly though, I ask you pray that he may get better, and for God to do this according to his will.

I would also appreciate some novenas to saints.
Particularity Saint Jude, Saint Peregrine Laziosi, and Saint Joseph, and Saint Anne.

Thank you
:heart: :pray2: :pray:
:pray:

I'm also adding all of you to my regular intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Consider it done.
:pray: :pray: For you and your dad.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.