My "Mea Culpa" Over Pope Francis
(04-06-2018, 06:22 PM)angeltime Wrote: :pray2: Peace.....yes, many have simply stopped talking about it and give it to God in prayer!  That is the best thing we can do at this point.  Not to become doormats, but at least maintain a level of peace with trust in God.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

I don't think it's a good thing at all to not talk about it. People are being led astray. Souls are being lost. Catholics are being miscatechized. We can talk about it all without losing trust in God and His promises.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(04-06-2018, 06:52 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 06:22 PM)angeltime Wrote: :pray2: Peace.....yes, many have simply stopped talking about it and give it to God in prayer!  That is the best thing we can do at this point.  Not to become doormats, but at least maintain a level of peace with trust in God.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

I don't think it's a good thing at all to not talk about it. People are being led astray. Souls are being lost. Catholics are being miscatechized. We can talk about it all without losing trust in God and His promises.

Nothing would make Francis happier than if everyone would stop talking about it. Then he could spread his odd 'faith' without being exposed every time he talks to Scalfari or makes an off-the-cuff 'Magisterial statement' on an airplane.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(04-06-2018, 04:34 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 01:51 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 01:48 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 01:42 PM)angeltime Wrote: Somebody needs a psychologist.....angeltime :heart:

It is my understanding that Francis did see a psychoanalyst some years ago which might explain a lot. I wonder what sort of psychoanalyst it was.

Sadly, most likely, it was an Argentinian, educated in a Liberation Theological Jesuit University.

The psychoanalyst was a Jew.

Well... That does explain a lot.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!