Cardinals Release Declaration Of Faith-Answer Dubia
1. A ratified and consummated marriage between two baptized persons can be dissolved only by death.

2. Therefore, Christians united by a valid marriage who join themselves to another person while their spouse is still alive, commit the grave sin of adultery.

3. This is an absolute moral commandment which obliges always and without exception.

4. No subjective judgment of conscience can make an intrinsically evil act good and licit.

5. Judgment about the possibility of administering sacramental absolution is not based on the imputability of the sin committed, but on the penitent’s intention to abandon a way of life that is contrary to the divine commandments.

6. Persons who are divorced and civilly remarried, and who are unwilling to live in continence, are living in a situation that is objectively contrary to the law of God, and therefore cannot receive Eucharistic Communion.
https://gloria.tv/article/E9T3hdVug1cQ3p4ajeXP3myzJ
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • olorin12, Sacred Heart lover
As I said on my blog when I posted this news from One Peter Five,

Quote:Good news, but to say that the conference answered the dubia is an unfortunate choice of words. Only the person to whom they were addressed can answer the dubia, and he already has by elevating the heresy in Amoris Laetitia to some supposed 'magisterium' that seems only to exist in his mind and those of his toadies.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, MagisterMusicae, Maldon
OK, not important, but I just wanted to say I really like the expression "his toadies." I often have no way of really referring to these guys of his: ghostwriter, henchman, groupies. They are not even cardinals for the most part anyway.

But "toadies" is really the mot juste. Thx.
"The days have gone down in the West, behind the hills, into shadow." - Theoden, King.
(04-08-2018, 12:25 AM)maldon Wrote: OK, not important, but I just wanted to say I really like the expression "his toadies." I often have no way of really referring to these guys of his: ghostwriter, henchman, groupies. They are not even cardinals for the most part anyway.

But "toadies" is really the mot juste. Thx.

Thank you! I do occasionally use 'henchmen' or 'minions' as well.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe