We've All Been Threading Needles Wrong This Whole Time
This is really cool! Cool  And sooo simple!! Smile

Quote: mentalfloss.com
We've All Been Threading Needles Wrong This Whole Time
BY Michele Debczak April 10, 2018

[Image: istock-498338262.jpg?itok=iRtzBZII&resize=767x431]

[Image: istock-498338262.jpg?itok=iRtzBZII&resize=1100x619]

As long as people have sewed, they've probably been frustrated by attempting to push thread through needles. It turns out an easy alternative to aiming your thread at a needle and missing a dozen times has been available to us all along. Twitter user John Bick shared the ingenious method in a recent video.
Instead of wetting the end of a string and attempting to stab it through the needle's eye, lay the thread on your hand or some other surface. Press the eye of the needle against the center of the thread and twist it: You should see the needle pull a long loop through its eye with little effort on your part. Now all you have to do is pull one end of the loop all the way through to get a perfectly threaded needle.

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
didn't watch video but

i thought this about how life is when you are a Catholic in an unCatholic world...
Some people on that twitter feed say it doesn't work. I haven't tried though.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
I’m sewing (actually modifying) a knife sheath this weekend. I’ll have to try this.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Now try doing this with a camel and we're good.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dominicus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
For your viewing pleasure.

Didn’t work for me this past weekend.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden