Hello from a new poster!
Hello fellow Catholics!

My name is Brian, I'm 34 years old and live near Washington D.C. I was born and raised Catholic but was lapsed from age 23 - 33. 

Last year, I met a great Priest and came back to the Church. I love it. It's the entire meaning to life. I am a member of a Catholic group of young single men that meets once a month. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I enjoy posting on Reddit and college football message boards, but I quickly came to become disgusted with our culture and it's degeneracy. Just turn on TV and you know what our culture is all about. 

People hate the Catholic Church nowadays. They think all Priests are pedophiles. It makes me sick. I couldn't stand posting on other message boards. 

I hope to meet some new friends here and to contribute to the community and to help grow it. 

Thank you!
[-] The following 2 users Like BrianW99's post:
  • GoldstarMom2872, Sacred Heart lover
Welcome!

:hello!:
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • BrianW99
(04-12-2018, 12:41 PM)BrianW99 Wrote: Hello fellow Catholics!

My name is Brian, I'm 34 years old and live near Washington D.C. I was born and raised Catholic but was lapsed from age 23 - 33. 

Last year, I met a great Priest and came back to the Church. I love it. It's the entire meaning to life. I am a member of a Catholic group of young single men that meets once a month. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I enjoy posting on Reddit and college football message boards, but I quickly came to become disgusted with our culture and it's degeneracy. Just turn on TV and you know what our culture is all about. 

People hate the Catholic Church nowadays. They think all Priests are pedophiles. It makes me sick. I couldn't stand posting on other message boards. 

I hope to meet some new friends here and to contribute to the community and to help grow it. 

Thank you!
Pax et Bonum!  Welcome Brian.....that's wonderful you returned to the Church and feel so inspired during these turbulant times.  I am from Canada (support the Blue Jays) and live there now.  Does your men's group have a name - are they throughout the Catholic Church?  I am a member of the Brothers and Sisters of Penance (St Francis) for both men and women. 
God bless, angeltime :heart:
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • BrianW99
Hi Brian,
welcome to the tank.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • BrianW99