If you could meet any Saint, which would it be?
I'd go with Padre Pio or Maximilian Kolbe. 

How about you and why?
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Saint Maximilian Kolbe - because offering himself in place of a stranger in the conditions of Auschwitz requires great faith. 

Saint Philip Neri - because he apparently had a sense of humor.  I likes to laugh.

Saint Francis of Assisi - to pick his brain on custodianship of nature.  I have a huge green side. :D
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 4 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • angeltime, Becky, BrianW99, jovan66102
St. Michael the Archangel, because he literally battles the devil, and is just all-around awesome.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hilda's post:
  • angeltime, Becky, BrianW99, Eric F
Agree with St. Michael the Archangel....for his pure awesomeness.

St. Padre Pio to help me know my sins, repent and confess them well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kono's post:
  • angeltime
St Thomas Aquinas, the Angelic Doctor,

St Pius X, Hammer of Modernists,

and a Blessed, Pius IX, Pope of the Syllabus.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
St Peter or Paul probably.
[-] The following 1 user Likes For Petes Sake's post:
  • BrianW99
St. Joseph----the guy has come through for me so many times and I just admire him so!

St. Therese of Lisieux-----she seems like a dear friend, I share her love of roses

St. Joan d'Arc-----I rely on her so much because she was alone and grossly misunderstood because of taking a stance

St. Gemma and the other victim souls----I need their spiritual direction on how to get my act together and make the best use of my time offering my suffering for others.
St Alphonsus Ligouri - I just keep reading and reading and reading everything he wrote

St John of The Cross -

St Robert Bellarmine - it would be great to talk with about the current state of the church with one who was so involved with the counter reformation.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
:heart: St. John the Evangelist

:heart: St. Mary Magdelene

:heart: St. Paul

:heart: St. Francis of Assisi (in a mysterious way, feels like I've indeed "met" him)  :heart: and all of his early friars minor.

:heart: St. Clare of Assisi

:heart: St. Margaret of Cortona

:heart: St. Gertrude the Great

:heart: Blessed Little Margaret of Castello

:angel: my Guardian Angel
I'd probably want to meet the Saint I pray to the most. St Anthony of Padua.