Bonjour !
Bonjour à tous,

As these first words suggest it, I am French. I am also a proud husband and father of three children.

I attended my first traditional latin Mass almost five years ago. I am close to Ecclesia Dei communities but I have much respect for Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and the community that he founded.

Some subjects are kind of taboo on French traditional Catholic forums and, as a reader, this forum helped me a lot when I was looking for answers / opinions about certain matters.

I am thrilled to become an active member.

In Christo Rege per Mariam

Ludovicus

P.s. : please, excuse my rudimentary english.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ludovicus's post:
  • Eric F, Jacafamala, Sacred Heart lover
Your English is better than my abysmal French, mais bienvenue!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Welcome!!!
(04-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Ludovicus Wrote: Bonjour à tous,

As these first words suggest it, I am French. I am also a proud husband and father of three children.

I attended my first traditional latin Mass almost five years ago. I am close to Ecclesia Dei communities but I have much respect for Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and the community that he founded.

Some subjects are kind of taboo on French traditional Catholic forums and, as a reader, this forum helped me a lot when I was looking for answers / opinions about certain matters.

Ludovicus

Peace.....welcome!  Nice you are with us!  God bless, angeltime Heart
(04-15-2018, 07:06 PM)angeltime Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Ludovicus Wrote: Bonjour à tous,

Ludovicus

Peace.....welcome!  Nice you are with us!  God bless, angeltime Heart

Ludovicus, 

On the contrary, your English is better than the average American's. Soyez le bienvenu!

Tony 

P.S. My mother is half Belgian.
"What do you think you're doing by infesting the whole world?  Because I do it with a puny boat, I am called a pirate; because you do it with a great fleet, you are called an emperor."
Welcome, Ludovicus.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Welcome, welcome! I am a big "French in Action" fan. I love the French language; it's so beautiful and makes me happy. I hope you'll make yourself at home here at our forum.