St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
It is rough. I've been out of work for a year. Please pray for me.
I shall pray for you and ask that you pray for me also, as my temporary duty with the Army has ended and I am now again idle.
Please pray that I can find a job ASAP. I'm finishing my Master's in Biology in Dec and I'm having trouble finding a job in my area that is not in industry or would not require me to to do unethical research. Thanks [Image: prayer3.gif]
Prayers for employment for DH.
Praying for you all... [Image: prayer3.gif]
Pls pray that my brother will find a suitable job. He is recovering from leukemia, and also has arthritis (so he is a bit limited).

Pls St Joseph, I need a part time job next year, when I give up my full time one to go to uni.
I am seeking to change employment. I am seeking work in the state capitol which is the city in which I attend the traditional Latin mass.

I have sent my resume to a prospective employer there.

Please pray for me.

Brennus
Next Wednesday, the 17th, I have an important interview for a job in the computer room of the same company I work for now.  This will be a great move for me, doing work that I find more rewarding, and it will be a great deal more money.  Any petitions to St. Joseph for this cause will be much appreciated by me [Image: smile.gif].

I also have always interviewed badly (I tend to get nervous and say goofy things)  So prayers that St. Joseph will lead me with confidence are also much appreciated.

I promise to use this job as a platform for higher discipline in work, and for the greater glory and love for Our God in Heaven! Amen.

The interview went really well... [Image: cheerleader.gif]

But continued prayers are needed because there is a very large pool of applicants.  St. Joseph pray for me!  I need this job!!
I would like to request prayers for my husband's employer. The business has a major court decision this coming Tuesday (6-6-06!! ... oh no!![Image: smile.gif]) that will determine in what capacity they will continue to operate. The result will undoubtedly affect all the employees in some manner which not only includes my husband, but several of our extended family as well.
The business is solidly Catholic and has been supporting the Church for nearly 40 years. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.