St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
Well, it's the new year. Sadly, after being a stay-at-home mom for over ten years, I must return to work. I don't even know where to begin. Before I became a mom, I worked as a travel agent -- but I've forgotten so much, and the travel industry has changed dramatically due to the internet and 9/11. Please, St. Joseph, help me find a good job soon. [Image: prayer3.gif]
I have a job lead -- secretarial work for a law firm. Please pray that I get called in for an interview and get the job! Thanks.
Daer friends, please pray to St. Joseph that my business woes will be taken care of. I have a huge stress level and various demonic attacks on the business in the form of a hostile takeover of the parent firm by a not so good company (to put it mildly)has left my life in upheaval. As an independent contractor, I have a lot of overhead but no paycheck per se, and this will badly impact my pocketbook and mental health if not quickly turned in to a positive situation.

Dear Saint Joesph, guide me to a situation where my family's and clients and my needs are met.
Thank you!!

NewCatholic
I have accepted a job that will allow me to work just 2 nights a week, so as to continue homeschooling my 4 sons.  Please pray for this to be an easy transition for my family and for childcare, especially since I have to train for a month on day shift. 

I miss you all!

Praying for your intentions,
Lora
I just got hired full-time by an airline company -- I'm so happy to be working in the travel industry again. Smile Deo gratias! Thank you for your prayers.
Marisa Wrote:I just got hired full-time by an airline company -- I'm so happy to be working in the travel industry again. Smile Deo gratias! Thank you for your prayers.

[Image: beer2.gif]
[Image: prayer3.gif] for all of you.
Praying for everyone's intentions.  Lora, let me know if I can help with the children.

Cari

A position that my darling husband wants will be opening up sometime in the next 4-6 months.  In addition to being more money, the position would be much more of a professional and intellectual challenge for him.  Please pray that he is considered for, and receives, this position.

Many thanks.

Ann

My husband is currently in a job that is bad for his health (dealing with chemicals, some of which have been banned) and is seeking employment in a different field; it means relocating, which we are quite prepared to do. He keeps the St. Joseph, patron of workers prayer card in his lunch kit; please join us in praying for him to get a job in the oilfields maintenance industry, if it be God's will.[Image: prayer.gif]