St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
I am graduating  April 28th. Please offer prayers to St. Joseph and to St Jerome (patron Saint of Librarians) that I may find the employment God wants for me. Thanks.
Prayers for everyone. [Image: prayer3.gif]
Please pray for me. I am unemployed and I need to find a job. I have been looking for six months now and have not recieved any offers. I have been praying to St. Joseph.  Please pray that I will find employment that will benefit everyone involved.

Thank you very much,

Michelle
I've been done with school now for nearly a month, and not so much as a prospect. I am trying to find a job that I might get out of debt and enter the seminary (like so many, I foolishly went to college when it was not my vocation to do so). I would appreciate any prayers, and be assured of mine as well.
[Image: prayer.gif]
Just took a 2nd job thats part-time to help catch up on some bills from school loans. And my full-time job there are a few people playing with the ouji board and bringing demonic forces into the work place. Been praying to St. Michael for his guidence. I hope I dont have to work this 2nd job for long.
Prayers for everyone. [Image: prayer3.gif]
I am in need of a temporary job and prayers for overcoming my phlegmatic sloth.
[Image: prayer.gif]
Thanks to St. Joseph and to all who prayed for my husband after my April 4th post, as he is now working in the oilfields maintenance industry. Prayers and blessings to all who are requesting them on this thread.