St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
I have a job interview either tonight or tomorrow (anxiously awaiting my phone to ring) for a interpretive park ranger position (the park rangers that give tours, lead hikes, teach classes, etc) in Maryland. There's a lot of "if'" situations in my life right now, so i'm not necessarily asking you to pray that I would get it, but that God's will would be done, and that I would know which one of those "if's" i need to pursue and/or wait for.

Thankyou!
Update: just recieved an e-mail stating the interview is at 1 pm tomorrow.
:pray:
:pray2:
St. Joseph the Worker pulled through for me again - I've landed a full-time job with healthcare.
I am currently employed at a school where I took a job last month after I was laid off at my other school.  Originally, I was told that I could go back to my former school (for Talented and Gifted) as teachers were going to retire.  However, those teachers (all three) have decided that they're not going to retire.  In addition,  I had thought that I had a back up at another school as well.  However, I've been more or less told to not plan on that.  Please pray that I'll be able to leave m current position and find another school, especially considering where I am now is in the urban city and has gotten quite violent as of late, even towards the current staff.
(05-02-2012, 12:32 AM)LongfellowDeeds Wrote: St. Joseph the Worker pulled through for me again - I've landed a full-time job with healthcare.

Deo Gratias!  :chleader:
I'm looking at applying for a different position within my company that has hours more conducive to my desired lifestyle.  Please pray for me that God's Will be done - and that His Will be for me to work regular hours.  :grin: