St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
My job needs are beginning to be quite urgent. I left an NO institution were I tried my vocation recently and am looking for work. As  I hope to go on to seminary or an institute that's at least bi-ritual soon, I'm not looking for anything spectacular. I do however need an income to keep my landlord happy and the bills paid.
Please pray that my husband will get the position he has applied for.

Thank you.
I pray that your husband gets the position he so desires.

Please pray for me. I have had a difficult time with employment during the last 10 years. I have had some great jobs but some not so great times. During these difficult times I have been humbled and grateful for my experiences and lessons I have taken away from each experience. Please pray that I not only come into a new job for I am unemployed at the moment, but a career that I can develop, grow with and really sink my teeth into. I need to work. I have a family and responsibilities that go along with them.

God bless.
Bonnie

"Oh St Joseph and St Cajetan whose inspiration has been a light for multitudes of unemployed, bless our hearts with the light of Christ so that we may be a beacon for others and hold Him in our bosom as you also did.  We implore thee for the special grace to endure our most troublesome times and not forget the poor in spirit and consequence.  We ask that Our Lady Virgin be implored to pray for us sinners and for forgiveness for our transgressions through her Son made perfect on the cross.  Please be by our side and guide us in the will of our Lord, Amen."

9 days for a simple novena

Please pray for me in my job search. I have been out of work for nearly a year. I have an interview coming up for a position that I very much want and pray that I can get this job.

Thank you
jmacnc Wrote:Please pray for me in my job search. I have been out of work for nearly a year. I have an interview coming up for a position that I very much want and pray that I can get this job.

Thank you

May the shoud of St. Joseph guide you. [Image: prayer.gif]
Welcome to FE Tip o' the hat
[Image: prayer3.gif]
Ad me to your prayer list I have an interview in a couple of hours.  I am sitting hear yawning because I tossed and turned last night until I took a sleep aid.  S still have to iron and do so moire research, be prepared to be confident and I am not.  I prayed that I have enough gas to get there and that I don't get stopped again for not having mycar registered and having a tail light out.  I pray that it is not so hot that when I get there I have huge sweat rings under my  arms.  I pray that the interviewer is a trad and tells me don't sweat the lack of experiece, don't worry about your age, we want old people to work here. 
Thank for the prayers. 
Praying for you!

Thanks for all the prayers from everyone here, my dh starts a new job tonight. Smile
[Image: prayer3.gif] Continued prayers for everyone.
The new job for dh isn't going to work out, so more prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.