St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
(09-21-2012, 09:52 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I need a job.  Preferably one that pays. 

Got it.  Thanks for the prayers.  :tiphat:

Now...prayers of thanksgiving.  :)
(09-27-2012, 03:29 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 09:52 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I need a job.  Preferably one that pays. 

Got it.  Thanks for the prayers.  :tiphat:

Now...prayers of thanksgiving.   :)

Deo gratias.
:pray2:
:pray:
:pray2: for those in need.

We also need a small miracle from St Joseph very soon. We have offered him 2 promises in Thanksgiving which I hope he will see fit to accept.

I'm in desperate need of a job as well so any prayers would be appreciated.  Also I just started the St Jude Novena for that intention today.  The whole situation feels very very hopeless.
I am in need a full-time job. I feel stuck and trapped. I have a few part-time ones, but they don't add up enough that I cannot move out on my own or even with room-mates right now. I pray that I get something (e.g. UPS, Fedex, The Post Office), my field hasn't anything and most folks in teaching are getting laid off! :((
I pray for the prayer intentions on this thread :

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen.  :monstrance:
:pray2:
I will start a novena to St Joseph tonight for all the intentions on this thread (and for the folks who may lose their jobs in the coming weeks).
Lynne

+JMJ+

"Certainly, you must be informed about modern errors because preaching the truth involves preaching about distancing oneself from error; but do not make the negative, secondary aspect into the most important! Your first aim is not to fight against error but to know the truth. Your central concern should be study, your sanctification, silence, meditation, and the exercise of charity." - Archbishop Lefebvre