St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
Praying for all of you.

Please offer up a prayer for me as well, that my resumes might be accepted. It's going to be an expensive semester I think.
For my dad, who is seeking employment now that he has his HVAC certification
Blessed Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful-
Mother and love the weary, abused, neglected
or forgotten among us-
Give your aid to all needing help or healing-
Assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering-
Be with those needing peace-
Console the lonely or brokenhearted-
Comfort the lost or hopeless-
Strengthen the fearful-
Guard the unborn-
Pray for those who are dying or who have died-
Soften those with hardened hearts-
Enlighten those who do not yet see truth-
Help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go-
Show us the way to do the right thing-
Protect those who are in danger, and
Guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen  :pray:
If you're in the Military or a Veteran, THANK YOU for your many sacrifices. :salute:
Blessed Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful-
Mother and love the weary, abused, neglected
or forgotten among us-
Give your aid to all needing help or healing-
Assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering-
Be with those needing peace-
Console the lonely or brokenhearted-
Comfort the lost or hopeless-
Strengthen the fearful-
Guard the unborn-
Pray for those who are dying or who have died-
Soften those with hardened hearts-
Enlighten those who do not yet see truth-
Help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go-
Show us the way to do the right thing-
Protect those who are in danger, and
Guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen  [Image: prayer.gif]
If you're in the Military or a Veteran, THANK YOU for your many sacrifices. :salute:
I'm praying for a new overseas assignment in Japan soon under my current employer. Please help me in praying for this. Thank you.

-Joseph from the Philippines
[-] The following 1 user Likes filiusmariae's post:
  • jovan66102
Please say a quick prayer for me.  I'm looking for a different job as a nurse as my current work environment has become very negative.  The focus has moved so much away from the patients and new management has been rude and condescending to our concerns.
I was very excited to have the opportunity to interview for a clinic position near my home.  The job is with a urology doctor, which is new to me, but I learn quickly and I'm up for the challenge.  I will be interviewing within the next few days ( we haven't set up a time yet).  Then I realized, some urologists perform vasectomies.  I'm praying this isn't the case or that I would be allowed to not participate (I'm very doubtful on this).  I plan to ask about it clearly when I interview.  I was so excited about this opportunity, now I'm very worried.
St. Joseph, and dear forum members,

Please pray for me that I may receive a job offer from the companies I submitted my application to. I have been praying for months already...please help me by your prayers.

Thank you.
Praying to St. Joseph for you to secure employment.
[Image: latin_cross.png?v=5] PAX DOMINUS VOBISCUM [Image: latin_cross.png?v=5]

I am searching for a well-paying job here which has better prospects of growth, has a great work culture and provides a handsome salary... I have applied to many job openings online but no suitable leads until now... One of the reasons I feel is that I'm too over-qualified in terms of education and I left my previous job to do my MBA which I have begun to feel was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made... :(  

I know I am asking way too much but, I need a lot of money to support myself, become independent and support my parents because, I fear that my father will be forced into retirement... :cry:

If possible, I would also pray that this job provides me opportunities to settle abroad where a Traditional Catholic Parish is nearby, as the TLM is prohibited in our country...

I ask of you, St. Joseph to assist me in my necessity... :pray2:
[Image: y4mYRN-ummmkmVnvHhXskhcmGwkdRP6s0fIGNOHH...pmode=none]
Star 
Dear forum members, please pray that my husband should keep his job as a machine operator for many years to come. :crucifix: :pray:  :angel:

Saint Joseph please pray for the prayer intentions of this thread.