St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
Well Idid post a caregiver available position on Craigslist.  I got a call today from some one who will be needing someone to help out with her father through aug 10.  Maybe that will be enough to pay same bills and for me to pay the registration fee to take my certification test.  I have a lot of studying to do for that.  I have been doing practice test and have been barely passing them. The stress of looking for work has put me behind in preparing for the test.  So I am just going to put a couple of scheduled regimented hours aside each day and study until I do take my test.  The thing is that I really want to take this class this fall and if I don't start work soon I won't be able to.  One thing is I am not a quitter so I guess I'll just have to take one day at a time.
Daniel

We are losing ground. Things are getting desperate, I am worried about our home. I am losing any sense of tranquility or hope.

May relief come speedily!
sonoman,  I am right there with you.  You are definately in my prayers.
Daniel

[Image: prayer3.gif]
So I start this temp. job today it is four hours a day for a couple of weeks.  It is not the kind of work I went to school for but I will take anything right now.  I knew my car was not registered.  But I have not been able to afford to pay the registration.  I am almost to the the home where I am to work and I get pulled over.  I was ticked before and given until the 29 of July to get it registered.  But I was not to drive it.  I could not pay the registration by the 29th.  So I called the courts and got an extention.  Cop takes my license and runs the check.  He had a Hispanic name.  I really believe that he noticed the crucifix I had on my dashboard and the rosary that I have over my review mirror and my missal on the seat.  He let me go.  I got to the job on time.  I got home from the job and found two message on my machine wanting me tocome in for interviews.  Even if I don't get the job it means that my resume is geting noticed.  I have a least 150 resmumes sent out.  I have an interview Thursday Morning at 11:45.  I will be rehearsing and studying for the next two night preparing for the interview.
Pax

Daniel
My hubby has an interview on Monday at 11 am EDT. Please pray that all goes well.

Thank you.
Prayers for all, and especially Adoramus, Daniel, and Sonoman.

[Image: prayer.gif]
I would very much appreciate your prayers. I start a new job on Tuesday, and I'm very nervous about it. It's in management, which I've done before, but this one is making me extremely nervous for some reason. Please remember me, as I remember all of you.
[Image: prayer3.gif]
I'm applying for a part-time job as a school secretary.  The job would entail working 20-30 hours per week during the school year with federal holidays, winter and spring breaks, and summers off. 

This seems like a good solution for our family.  I left a well-paying full-time job a few months ago, but my husband's income alone isn't enough to pay our bills.  We considered selling our house, but with another babe on the way, renting an apartment would not be ideal.  Thankfully, for the two days per week that my dh and I would both be working, we have family members who can help, and a trusted (Catholic) friend who takes care of children in her home.

Please pray I get the job.