SSPX Ignatian Retreats
Apologies if this has already been covered...

Has anybody take the SSPX Ignatian Retreats, if so thoughts, recommendations, etc

Thanks!
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
I couldn't help you with an SSPX Ignatian Retreat.

But I did attend an 8-Day Ignatian Retreat within my Archdiocese of Indianapolis. It provided me with many tools and certainties; though I did not continue with the meditations on my own. I would like to go to this retreat again or start again on my own.

The priest who gave the retreat has his lectures on YouTube. Fr. Ben Luedtke
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...BULQExeBMd

The lectures were recorded at the "Mother of the Redeemer Retreat Center" in Bloomington, IN
http://www.maryschildren.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes cmclouser's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
My roommate did and he says they were awesome! He went to Winona for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UsusAntiquior's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
Thanks for the responses, I am going for it
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • UsusAntiquior
(04-17-2018, 08:46 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: Thanks for the responses, I am going for it

Let me know your results.  I have heard nothing but good things about these, and life has recently gotten... interesting.  So I have been considering going on retreat myself.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
(04-17-2018, 08:46 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: Thanks for the responses, I am going for it

I may be thinking of one myself. I've never gotten involved with any SSPX things, but have nothing really against them.