So Tired of Going to Confession...
Just went to confession on Saturday and fell again last night. This has been going on for about 10 years now. I go to confession (sometimes taking great risks in inclement weather) and am in a state of grace again for a maximum of 12 hours before falling again.

What's the point of it all?

I'm so sick of going to confession because the graces I supposedly receive do nothing for me. I have not taken a single step forward in 10 years. I am exactly where I was 10 years ago. No progress. No help in overcoming this sin. In fact, I'm more angry with God than ever because I was so close to having a marriage and a fulfilling sexual relationship, and He tore all of that away from me.

And just what am I supposed to do with these desires if I have no way out except praying my Rosary, which works about as well as trying not to think about purple elephants. Do not think about purple elephants. SEE. YOU JUST DID. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO HELL. HAHA.

God is cruel and He demands the impossible from us with no help from Him (and if we're not perfect, then we are flung into eternal damnation). God only gives His graces to an elite, select few. The rest of us losers were born to wander in pain and agony in this brief, ugly world and then suffer in Hell for eternity.

I just can't take this anymore and I'm sick of trying because it doesn't do any good or make any difference. I cannot just keep on keeping on without even just a crumb of consolation, and God won't even give me that. He has taken away literally everything that I had hoped for. He has inflicted me with nearly uncontrollable sexual desires and then tortured me by flaunting marriage in my face and ripping it away at the last possible moment, when it would hurt the most.

What kind of God is this? What kind of loving father is this? Not the kind of God I want to serve.

It's like a father brutally beating his child with a belt and then reassuring the sobbing, bleeding child that the beating was good for him and that someday he'll thank his father for it. That is just sick. That is not a loving father.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

Messages In This Thread
So Tired of Going to Confession... - by SacraCor714 - 04-16-2018, 09:50 AM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM