So Tired of Going to Confession...
If you really can't go more than a day, then maybe you're beyond self-help. 

I could throw out the normal religious stuff: pray the Rosary every day even when you fall into sin, pray "In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject the sin of lust" often, join the Angelic Warfare Confraternity, consider trying daily Communion, set an alarm for each hour (there are apps that can do this) and pray a Hail Mary (or three) at the top of each hour. I guess there are some other things to try. That's not to say that they'll make you successful, but they could help if you're consistent. Consistency is extremely important. One of the great tricks of the devil is to take our shame for sin and make us run away from God. Think of even Adam and Eve who hid themselves. We do the same, we hide ourselves, don't pray until we go to Confession. It's the worst thing to do. Think of how you start building a prayer life for a few days, then you fall into sin, then suddenly you stop prayer until you can get to Confession. All of your work is destroyed. It's hard, but it's also an aspect of pride that we run away from God.

Other than that, have you considered a sex anonymous type thing? Sure, it's embarrassing, and your problems are masturbation rather than sex, but it could be worth looking into. I recall having a priest mention it to me when I confessed masturbating one time per week (he didn't bind me to do it, but offered it as a suggestion).

BTW, here's a video worth watching that I posted a week or so ago:
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 2 users Like GangGreen's post:
  • havok579257, LaudeturIesus

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by GangGreen - 04-16-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM