So Tired of Going to Confession...
As I mentioned before on a different post, I really see evidence of spiritual oppression going on in your life. Please take the suggestions of the others, but also consider deliverance prayers for yourself. Father Chad Ripperger has a really good book on prayers for deliverance . . . there may be a soul tie that may need to be renounced, or generational healing that is needed.

I would also recommend as much time in front of the Blessed Sacrament as possible . . . in addition to "live" visits, I have been recently streaming the Blessed Sacrament (via savior.org), with much fruitful result.

Lastly, have Masses said for yourself and for reparation of unforgiven sins of your ancestors.

If it is indeed spiritual oppression, it may get worse before it gets better (especially if you are reciting the deliverance prayers and intent on purging evil from your life). Keep praying and asking for prayers, especially intercessory prayers of Mary and the saints.
I ask Jesus to cover me and my family in His most Precious Blood against any and all incursions of the evil one, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by SEDLIBERANOSAMALO - 04-16-2018, 07:01 PM