So Tired of Going to Confession...
(04-18-2018, 07:37 PM)SEDLIBERANOSAMALO Wrote: Bad:  Traditional catholic prayers from a well-respected theologian

... who can't be bothered to follow the Church's law and is ready to justify himself in his error, rather than repair the error by withdrawing the book until he has gone through the process of obtaining the necessary approvals.

And I might note that the provenance of all of those prayers is not clear. It is not as if the book is just a translation of something else, or a reprinting of an old book. It is a new collection of things which claim to have traditional and orthodox provenance. That's for the local ordinary to decide ...

(04-18-2018, 07:37 PM)SEDLIBERANOSAMALO Wrote: Good:  Advice from an anonymous poster with who knows what background on when it is appropriate to say deliverance prayers

I agree one should not take anonymous advice from a forum as of high value unless there be good reason for it. But that prompts the question : Are you not also an anonymous poster who is suggesting it is a good idea to use the "deliverance prayers" ...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

At least in my own case, there's a 12 year track record here ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by MagisterMusicae - 04-18-2018, 09:41 PM