So Tired of Going to Confession...
Nonsense. Let's not compare apples to oranges.

I suggested SacraCor CONSIDER deliverance prayers (along with many other suggestions), and then recommended a book. When you so kindly pointed out that such book (by a priest that many here respect) did not have approval, I recommended others which do.

You then went on to describe (WITHOUT ANY ECCLESIATICAL MERIT OR AUTHORITY) under WHAT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS one could say those deliverance prayers. These are not your conditions to prescribe, unless you are saying twelve years on an internet forum gives you the same qualifications as one's own priest.

And I think what is missing here, so other readers know, is that on an earlier thread, which I alluded to in my initial post, that she contact a priest for her possible spiritual oppression.

I agree that spiritual warfare is not something that should be taken lightly. The end goal of the evil one is to bring one to despair, and to reject God. That was what I was seeing in SacraCor's post. And I would hate for her to be denied what our Holy Mother Church has prescribed for millennia to assist in her battle, especially when she seems sincerely interested in living a life of holiness.
I ask Jesus to cover me and my family in His most Precious Blood against any and all incursions of the evil one, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by Zubr - 04-16-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: So Tired of Going to Confession... - by SEDLIBERANOSAMALO - 04-18-2018, 10:36 PM