women: have u ever been in love w/ a priest?
I am just wondering if you'd be willing to talk about that.

I would say it never ends well. I have been there. This one priest I had a  thing for years ago turned out to be .. well, let's just say he seeemed to be in the wrong line of "work" I wanted a CHRISTIAN man, so it wasn't hard to let go of that one
Woman still looking for the forbidden fruit
[-] The following 1 user Likes salus's post:
  • For Petes Sake
Priests should be holy, emotionally strong men. It’s normal to be drawn to priests because of the personal qualities that also help make them good priests. They should be holy, emotionally strong, men. Also, looking like Quasimodo isn’t something they ask about in the application, so chances are there will be some physically attractive men who apply. They should know to be guarded in their relationships with women. Women should likewise be guarded and recognize that the priest is to be a spiritual father to them, and that his spouse is the Church. Care must be taken on both parts to make sure relationships are appropriate.
(04-16-2018, 05:03 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: I am just wondering if you'd be willing to talk about that.

Quote:I would say it never ends well. 

It never starts well, nor should it start at all. (Of course!)

Quote:I have been there. This one priest I had a  thing for years ago turned out to be .. well, let's just say he seeemed to be in the wrong line of "work" I wanted a CHRISTIAN man, so it wasn't hard to let go of that one

??? What???? are you even saying????? You "wanted a Christian man"? Why would you be "looking for a man" among priests?? Maybe there's some backstory here that would explain a few things, but honestly, I hope you don't share it. 

Two serious questions:

What is your motivation in wanting to "talk about that"?

Would you by any chance be trolling these forums?  :s :huh:
Unedifying !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • MagisterMusicae
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

:D
Gracemary5 is probably a troll (I heard that on CNN, MSNBC last night)

But, that doesn't take away this golden nugget of a sentence: 

Quote:This one priest I had a  thing for...I wanted a CHRISTIAN man, so it wasn't hard to let go of that one.

Being a good Christian, I wanted a man who I know would share my faith and deep respect for the Laws of God and the Church, so I thought concubinage would be the way to go.... whodathunkit wouldn't work out!

Quote:Paid by Moscow?

Israel? Maybe? Perhaps we should send a bombs.

Quote:Unedifying!

More like Un-American!
For the record, this is a far more troll worthy thread then anything Havok has produced. Granted she's not as entertaining as the Jar Jar Binks troll or the North Korean Eastern Orthodox troll, but I've gotten a decent kick out of it so far.
The contemplative is not one who discovers secrets no one knows, but one who is swept into ecstasy by what everyone knows.
-A Carthusian
[-] The following 2 users Like MeanGene's post:
  • Jeeter, Klemens
(04-16-2018, 07:02 PM)MeanGene Wrote: For the record, this is a far more troll worthy thread then anything Havok has produced. Granted she's not as entertaining as the Jar Jar Binks troll or the North Korean Eastern Orthodox troll, but I've gotten a decent kick out of it so far.

I might have to give this trolling thing a try?? They really seem to be in good business.

Perhaps we should start a thread with tips and pointers on how to be a good internet Troll.