women: have u ever been in love w/ a priest?
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

Are you kidding me? :cool: If Russian trolls influenced the U.S.A election, we'd need to be better than this! Prigozhin would have a fit at this quality.

That said...

Grace, I don't know much about you but I know you love Trump and Fox News. From what I hear, when people personally attack the U.S. president, they are told even if they do not respect the man, to respect the office. A priest may be a man to you but you have to respect his office of leading a flock and guiding them to holiness.

[-] The following 2 users Like Zubr's post:
  • Catherine, Klemens
(04-16-2018, 07:02 PM)MeanGene Wrote: For the record, this is a far more troll worthy thread then anything Havok has produced. Granted she's not as entertaining as the Jar Jar Binks troll or the North Korean Eastern Orthodox troll, but I've gotten a decent kick out of it so far.
And don't forget about that weird crypto-Orthodox Polish guy. He's paid for by the Moscow Patriarchate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Klemens's post:
  • Justin Alphonsus
Question 
How does one get a paying troll gig? (Always looking for a decent work-from-home opportunity....)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Margaret-Mary's post:
  • CaptCrunch73
(04-16-2018, 07:18 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: How does one get a paying troll gig? (Always looking for a decent work-from-home opportunity....)

Klemens and Zubr probably have some connections in Eastern Europe.
Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer. I was accused of being one in high school and university AND then my work history, so I’m sure I can get a troll farm side hustle going. But, all applicants will be paid in beans.

[-] The following 3 users Like Zubr's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, Jeeter, Justin Alphonsus
(04-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Zubr Wrote: Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer. I was accused of being one in high school and university AND then my work history, so I’m sure I can get a troll farm side hustle going. But, all applicants will be paid in beans.

I am sorry, but I am going to need more than mere beans.  If we're working for the Russians, I will only accept payment in the form of rat feces and ambergris. 

Unless their pinto beans.... I will accept pintos.
Hmm, you drive a very hard bargain. I need all the ambergris to make counterfeit Hermès perfume and I need the rat feces for biological warfare. But, I will halfheartedly break the budget for pinto beans and a compact disc of Комиссар.

(04-16-2018, 08:08 PM)Zubr Wrote: Комиссар.

Sorry, I don't speak Greek.

You've got yourself a deal!
(04-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Zubr Wrote: Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer.

:D

You owe me a new screen. I just sprayed Scotch on mine after that. :D

(04-16-2018, 07:55 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: I will accept pintos.

Nyet. We not have Pintos. Only Lada or Trabant. Pinto for party leaders only.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

I find it amusing that someone who has been trolling the forum ever since she joined less than two months ago is now accusing long term members of being trolls. :LOL:

[Image: troll.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Eric F, MagisterMusicae