women: have u ever been in love w/ a priest?
(04-16-2018, 07:06 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: I might have to give this trolling thing a try?? They really seem to be in good business.

Perhaps we should start a thread with tips and pointers on how to be a good internet Troll.

I think you need to be able to sing songs that are catchy for toddlers.

-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 4 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • Eric F, jovan66102, Justin Alphonsus, Sacred Heart lover
(04-16-2018, 08:36 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

I find it amusing that someone who has been trolling the forum ever since she joined less than two months ago is now accusing long term members of being trolls. :LOL:

[Image: troll.jpg]

I'm getting so confused....
(04-16-2018, 05:03 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: I am just wondering if you'd be willing to talk about that.

I would say it never ends well. I have been there. This one priest I had a  thing for years ago turned out to be .. well, let's just say he seeemed to be in the wrong line of "work" I wanted a CHRISTIAN man, so it wasn't hard to let go of that one

WHAT?!?!!?  :huh:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.