Marian Apparitions
Why haven't Popes or any other hierarchy for that matter heeded the warnings of any of the Marian apparitions? They approve the apparitions it seems, to make us all happy. I feel like they are mocking us. If all these Popes really had a devotion to the Blessed Virgin they wouldn't ignore her. I think it is probably pride that has infected them.

I believe the chastizement is coming and it may be happening now. I hope I have not been led astray by the Vatican II Church. One of the reasons I like this site and these forms is because I learn what I was never taught.
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobR67's post:
  • angeltime
It does seem like there are powerful forces at work that are preventing the consecration as specifically asked, if you're to believe that the prior ones weren't done correctly. Why not do it? Do these popes maybe fear for their lives if they do? Do they fear some sort of outbreak of war? I can't imagine that the post-Communist Russians would get very upset at being consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary even if it doesn't line up perfectly with their theology (Apparently there have been objections by the Orthodox, for anti-Latinist reasons). One would even wonder if the Soviets would have cared about some Catholic ceremony that they'd believe has no effect on them. So then, what is it?
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
You are right.
It looks like as if there was a super force entrenched in the Vatican that prevents the completion of the Consecration of Russia in the proper way as that was required by our Lady.
When the Pope JP II was asked many times why he didn't perform the Consecration of Russia  namely and in union with the world's bishops, he replied wearily: "I did everything that was in my power".
IMHO, that means that something was overpowering him.
The late Fr Malachi Martin asserted that an occult ceremony of enthronement of the Devil had been performed in the Vatican by a gang of renegade ocardinals, bishops and priests during the early pontificate of PaulVI
So the words of JP II hinted at something or someone who prevented him to command the world's bishops to unite with him during the ceremony of Consecration and to utter the word "Russia".
Did the Pope fear for his life or was there something even more important at stake than his own life if he had disregarded that "super force" ? Who knows ? Is not God Himself the ultimate Power that overpowers all the evil forces? 
When God and Mary are siding with us, nobody can defeat us. This is beyond my understanding.
We may wonder if this is not partaking in what is called the "Mystery of the Iniquity".
Anyways the Consecration is still to be done, and I would be very surprised if it was performed during Francis' papacy.