SSPX Homily
Peace.....this is a homily by an SSPX priest from 2015.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

(04-20-2018, 09:51 PM)angeltime Wrote: Peace.....this is a homily by an SSPX priest from 2015.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

He ( Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer) once was a priest of the SSPX, but left with a group of others to form the SSPX Resistance, aka SSPX Strict Observance, not long after Pope Francis was elected if my memory serves correct...... Or was it a bit before? Anyway, from what I remember, they believed that the Society was "selling out out to Rome." Very tragic, really. Their group has splintered apart (it once included Bishop Williamson, formerly of the SSPX also), but from what I understand, Fr. Pfeiffer is still attempting to run a "seminary" with the help of a few other priests. 

While I am sure Fr. Pfeiffer still has many good things to say, I would listen to him with caution, keeping all of the above in mind. 

We must pray for our priests! That they may remain strong, and if they have stayed, that they may come back to the truth that is Holy Mother the Church.
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace
[-] The following 6 users Like TheQueenMother's post:
  • angeltime, CaptCrunch73, Credidi Propter, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, The Tax Collector