The Amish, who don’t get vaccinated, rarely get autism, cancer, or heart disease – c
:hmmm: Verrry interesting. It seems to support much of what I post about vaccinations:

Quote:Link to Original Article

The Amish, who don’t get vaccinated, rarely get autism, cancer, or heart disease – coincidence?

[Image: CSS-Offical-New-Logo2.jpg]

by: S.D. Wells

[Image: kids.jpg]

(Natural News) Do not talk about whether vaccines work or not, or whether or not they cause autism, unless you’re ready for a very heated debate. Although the link between vaccines and autism is nothing new, to even speak of it can get you labeled as an “anti-vaxxer” or a health fanatic of sorts by the sheeple (brainwashed masses) that believe every vaccine the CDC recommends not only works, but is 100% safe and 100% effective 100% of the time. Even if some vaccines work some of the time, are they worth the health risk? That is the ultimate question, because one statistic you may not know is that children who receive mercury-containing vaccinations (listed as thimerosal usually) are 27 times more likely to develop autism than those who don’t get those jabs. That comes from a recent study based on the CDC’s own data. Still want to keep it a hush-hush topic?

Pediatricians in America are not allowed to question vaccines at all, nor are they allowed to recommend less than the CDC recommends, or they face the wrath of the AMA – the infamous American Medical Association – that finds a way to shut down the “contenders,” sometimes even taking away their license to practice medicine. Big question: would the statistics of autism suddenly bottom out if mercury was removed from all vaccines, including flu shots? (By the way, the CDC lied when they said mercury has been removed from all vaccines).

Nary is a case of autism in the Amish communities of America

For starters, children are not born with autism. It appears during infancy or childhood, and is brought on by an overload of neurotoxins either consumed, injected or ingested from environmental factors, or all of the above. In fact, the recent autism spectrum disorder (ASD) spike over the past two decades in the USA directly coincides with the vaccine schedule increase, by quantity and frequency, enforced by the CDC. To understand why autism is next to non-existent for the Amish, consider that the Amish have been “cut off” from American scientific and medical “progress” for centuries, thus they’ve had less exposure to the major factors that trigger autism, including the most likely proponent–vaccines.

Quote:Get more news like this without being censored: Get the Natural News app for your mobile devices. Enjoy uncensored news, lab test results, videos, podcasts and more. Bypass all the unfair censorship by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Get your daily news and videos directly from the source! Download here.

Take a little trip to the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country and try to tag yourself even half a dozen Amish children with autism and you’ll come up short. If statistics matched our national average, there would be about 200 in the Amish community, but to date, there are only three, one of which was adopted and brought over from China. Go figure. Another one actually did get vaccinated and developed autism shortly afterwards. Go figure again.

Here are some universal and national statistics to consider. Autism affects over 20 million people around the world, and occurs in boys four to five times more often than girls. In the US, one in every 68 children has some form of ASD, a 30% increase from just 2012. Why is that, you’re asking yourself? United States kids get 50 inoculations before age seven, many that are combinations containing multiple disease strains, mercury, formaldehyde (yes, embalming fluid for the dead), monosodium glutamate (MSG) and aluminum, just to name a few neurotoxins. Flu shots contain the highest levels of mercury, up to 25,000 times what the EPA allows as a maximum in drinking water and edible fish. Mercury is the second most poisonous element know to mankind.

Due to religious beliefs, the Amish opt out of all vaccines

Fortunately for the Amish, they’re also opting out of three of the most controversial vaccines on the market today: hepatitis B, HPV (human papillomavirus) and of course, the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella combo) that was implicated in the CDC vaccine-autism-link and biggest medical cover-up in history, ever. Conflicting with CDC claims, the multi-dose version of hepatitis B still contains thimerosal (50% mercury). The immature central nervous systems and the liver of Amish newborns are spared this volatile toxin thanks to their parent’s religious beliefs. Amish children experience hardly any learning disabilities at all, in fact. Nor are the Amish experiencing typical US diseases like cancer, heart disease and diabetes. This could all be because they don’t eat GMO, take chemical pharmaceuticals, or vaccines. Surely, no government run regulatory agency will ever run this comparison of Amish health vs. non-Amish health, but the reality speaks for itself.

Still, the CDC refuses to regulate the vaccine industry and instead literally promotes toxic chemicals, dangerous heavy metal toxins, carcinogens and lethal “preservatives” like mercury. It’s all about lifestyle and natural health these days, if you really want immunity that doesn’t come with a boatload of permanent and debilitating “side effects,” like autism spectrum disorder, Asperger’s syndrome or liver cancer.

Sources:

TraceAmounts.com
YourNewsWire.com
Healing-Arts.org
TruthWiki.org
12160.info
TruthWiki.org
TruthWiki.org
TruthKings.com
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Becky, Maryrose, SEDLIBERANOSAMALO, yablabo
I live in a county in Ohio that has a lot of Amish. Once you get to know them they are nice people, but they can be stand offish. That being said, they shunn everything. The ruin our roads with their buggies and don't pay taxes, leave road apples (horse crap) everywhere, and they take care of most of their own medical needs. But the spread of disease is a problem. The problem is it is part of their religion. We do still have freedom of religion last I checked. If we are vaccinated it does keep us from getting infected. There is the problem of the milinials not getting their kids vaccinated. So are we any better than the amish?
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobR67's post:
  • Zedta
(04-23-2018, 07:19 AM)BobR67 Wrote: I live in a county in Ohio that has a lot of Amish. Once you get to know them they are nice people, but they can be stand offish. That being said, they shunn everything. The ruin our roads with their buggies and don't pay taxes, leave road apples (horse crap) everywhere, and they take care of most of their own medical needs. But the spread of disease is a problem. The problem is it is part of their religion. We do still have freedom of religion last I checked. If we are vaccinated it does keep us from getting infected. There is the problem of the milinials not getting their kids vaccinated. So are we any better than the amish?

After more than 200 years of vaccine related data, there still is no compelling reason to believe that vaccination imparts a community wide protection against disease.  In fact, with the recent outbreaks of measles and pertussis, traced back to vaccinated individuals (nurses in some cases) it seems logical to steer clear of vaccinations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes yablabo's post:
  • Zedta
(04-23-2018, 08:02 AM)yablabo Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 07:19 AM)BobR67 Wrote: I live in a county in Ohio that has a lot of Amish. Once you get to know them they are nice people, but they can be stand offish. That being said, they shunn everything. The ruin our roads with their buggies and don't pay taxes, leave road apples (horse crap) everywhere, and they take care of most of their own medical needs. But the spread of disease is a problem. The problem is it is part of their religion. We do still have freedom of religion last I checked. If we are vaccinated it does keep us from getting infected. There is the problem of the milinials not getting their kids vaccinated. So are we any better than the amish?

After more than 200 years of vaccine related data, there still is no compelling reason to believe that vaccination imparts a community wide protection against disease.  In fact, with the recent outbreaks of measles and pertussis, traced back to vaccinated individuals (nurses in some cases) it seems logical to steer clear of vaccinations.

Yeah, that's why we don't see scores of iron lungs anymore...it's because they magically had nothing to do with vaccines.  Polio just got tired of crippling and killing kids :rolleyes:

FYI a lot of Amish do vaccinate their kids (because only a dumbass millennial thinks that letting their kid catch whooping cough, is a good thing), they just don't go by the CDC schedule.  However there are a large number of Amish who do not vaccinate and surprise!  They have to rush their kids to the hospital, so they don't die or become horribly crippled.

This article is nothing but pure BS, spouted by the liars of the anti-vaxxer cult.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
(04-23-2018, 04:10 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Yeah, that's why we don't see scores of iron lungs anymore...it's because they magically had nothing to do with vaccines.  Polio just got tired of crippling and killing kids :rolleyes:
And over 200 years of vaccine history includes the very first one, the smallpox vaccine. How many people have the little scar on their shoulder that I have? Fewer and fewer since smallpox has been eradicated because of that vaccine! The only places live smallpox virus exists today are the CDC labs, and their equivalent in Moscow.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • 19405, austenbosten

Actually, vaccinations have never been proven, conclusively, to stop the spread of any disease. There have been numerous outbreaks of vaccinated people with diseases they were vaccinated against, for instance, Flu and MMR. They can make a few of those immunized immune from a specific disease, but it doesn't last. It is only effective for a couple of years or so, depending on the formulation and even among target populations, it is roughly 40-60% effective in providing immunity.

Take your pet, for instance. Why must you vaccinate for rabies every year or so, or for distemper, etc. Vaccines do not give an 'acquired' immunity as is the case when you get the disease and in the case of most viral illnesses, defeat the virus, when then becomes resident in your body and your immune system 'locks it up' with antibodies. It continues to produce antibodies as long as the virus is present. This does not happen with vaccines. One needs 'boosters' to keep the immunity viable. Immunized people can become 'carriers' of the disease they have been immunized against, because it may still be being excreted by their bodies for a period of time, if they become infected and their bodies defeat the disease. This is probably why there are outbreaks in places where there are parts of the population that are vaccinated and others that are not, in some populations, all the time. Things could actually get worse, in general.

In my childhood, parents would have measles, mumps or chicken pox parties, when one of the kids got the disease. The kids would all come down with the disease. No big deal really. Usually, in fact almost always, its just a short period of being ill and needing to stay indoors and your done with it and will never catch it again. Problem solved. The death rate from doing things like this is actually less than that of adverse reactions to vaccinations.

Small Pox is probably the only disease that may have been wiped out by immunizations, but again, the outbreaks were already on the wane when the vaccination programs were started. This viral disease can, quite often,  but not always, be deadly and or disfiguring.

Dr. Fleming, of the Polio Vaccine fame, said that it probably wasn't his and Salk's vaccines that stopped the polio plague. He said that the plague was already on the back side of the bell curve when they began the immunizations. They also used a virus called Simian Virus 40 (SM 40) as a retrovirus to get the DNA to change in the vaccines. It is thought to have brought us Type II Diabetes, Hodgkin's Lymphoma and a few other diseases that were rare or not seen before the vaccine was administered.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Ernestine
I think common sense is in order. People get so polarized, it is one way or the other, only! I went to India with no vaccines and nearly died of disease there. When my daughter went to Africa, I told her to get whatever vaccinations they recommended. Her friend works in the health field in Africa and recommended some. My daughter had to fight with the doctor to get the vaccine! That water born disease has killed people! She got the vaccine and was not sick at all in Africa.

I never take a flu vaccine, however, because I know how to cure the flu with herbs. Elderberry kills All Viruses! People do not know how to stay well today. The sick go to work, church, shopping; the well must stay home to stay well! At the first sneeze, take Cod Liver Oil. If it becomes a cough, usually on the same or next day, take Echinacea and Goldenseal, And Stay Home for a couple of days!! Colds start with a bacterial infection and will go into a viral/flu infection. That is how it works. If that cold persists, add the elderberry (Sambucol is the best brand—see their web page.) You will only be in bed, or at least indoors, drinking fluids and staying warm, for 2-3 days, instead dragging your illness around for a month or two, infecting many!

So there should be a common sense balance. We are healthier, and sicker, today, because of modern medicine. We are healthier because more is known of the various traditional people’s herbal medicines. The medical profession does very well with trauma and surgery. It does very poorly with disease.
[-] The following 2 users Like greatdame's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(04-25-2018, 10:17 PM)greatdame Wrote: I think common sense is in order.  People get so polarized, it is one way or the other, only!  I went to India with no vaccines and nearly died of disease there.  When my daughter went to Africa, I told her to get whatever vaccinations they recommended.  Her friend works in the health field in Africa and recommended some.  My daughter had to fight with the doctor to get the vaccine!  That water born disease has killed people!  She got the vaccine and was not sick at all in Africa.

I never take a flu vaccine, however, because I know how to cure the flu with herbs.  Elderberry kills All Viruses!  People do not know how to stay well today.  The sick go to work, church, shopping; the well must stay home to stay well!  At the first sneeze, take Cod Liver Oil.  If it becomes a cough, usually on the same or next day, take Echinacea and Goldenseal, And Stay Home for a couple of days!!  Colds start with a bacterial infection and will go into a viral/flu infection.  That is how it works.  If that cold persists, add the elderberry (Sambucol is the best brand—see their web page.)  You will only be in bed,  or at least indoors, drinking fluids and staying warm, for 2-3 days, instead dragging your illness around for a month or two, infecting many!

So there should be a common sense balance.  We are healthier, and sicker, today, because of modern medicine.  We are healthier because more is known of the various traditional people’s herbal medicines.  The medical profession does very well with trauma and surgery.  It does very poorly with disease.

I do not want to derail the thread, this reply is quite interesting. Can you provide info or sources on herbs?
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
(04-25-2018, 10:17 PM)greatdame Wrote: When my daughter went to Africa, I told her to get whatever vaccinations they recommended.  Her friend works in the health field in Africa and recommended some.  My daughter had to fight with the doctor to get the vaccine!  That water born disease has killed people!  She got the vaccine and was not sick at all in Africa.
This is a perfect example of how vaccines, when applied correctly, actually work. If you are going to a place that is known to have some nasty, and for we Americans, rather peculiar diseases, it is good advise to be prevaccinated before traveling there.

This is a practice I have supported as regards vaccines. Vaccine abuse, especially of infants and children is an aberration of health.

Quote:greatdame Wrote:

Colds start with a bacterial infection and will go into a viral/flu infection.  That is how it works.
While I agree with the most of your post, could you have written this part backwards? Colds are known viral diseases and are generally short-lived, about 3-4 days. They can, however, predispose one for a bacterial infection, like Strep Throat for instance, if your already irritated respiratory system comes in contact with a sizable bacterial load and your immune system is insulted enough to no fend it off, you could get strep throat or some other variant.

That is the most common progression.
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Как работают вакцины

[Image: how-vaccines-work-vector-medium.png]
Источник: https://creazilla.com/nodes/19975-how-va...ork-vector
[-] The following 1 user Likes gopnon33's post:
  • Zedta