The Amish, who don’t get vaccinated, rarely get autism, cancer, or heart disease – c
(04-02-2020, 01:35 PM)gopnon33 Wrote: Как работают вакцины

[Image: how-vaccines-work-vector-medium.png]
Источник: https://creazilla.com/nodes/19975-how-va...ork-vector
Very basically, yes, this is how one form of vaccination works. There are others that work similarly, but more complex in their ways of developing those antibodies. That is where problems arise; in the formulation of the vaccines.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
I've heard that there might be a link between vaccines and the explosion of autoimmune diseases that we have seen in the last few decades.  The reality is that our immune system is incredibly complex, and sometimes what we put in our bodies to protect us against something else have unintended consequences. 

I'm not suggesting all vaccines are bad but neither are they all good either. 

If push comes to shove I will have to refuse any Covid vaccine.  Not worth the risk, especially as "rush rush" as its rolling out will probably be.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Zedta
I know a family that runs a dairy farm and they were told by the doctor that the kids would basically be immune to e-coli infection.

I don't know where the balance is between gaining immunity through being exposed and trying to sterilize everything.

I've heard that kids are over sanitized today so they aren't building the strong immunity of generations past.

Yet, of course we know that many died in centuries past because they didn't have proper hygiene.  ::shrug::
(04-23-2018, 04:10 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Yeah, that's why we don't see scores of iron lungs anymore...it's because they magically had nothing to do with vaccines.  Polio just got tired of crippling and killing kids :rolleyes:

FYI a lot of Amish do vaccinate their kids (because only a dumbass millennial thinks that letting their kid catch whooping cough, is a good thing), they just don't go by the CDC schedule.  However there are a large number of Amish who do not vaccinate and surprise!  They have to rush their kids to the hospital, so they don't die or become horribly crippled.

This article is nothing but pure BS, spouted by the liars of the anti-vaxxer cult.

Actually the fact that the polio vaccine was contaminated with cancer virus SV40 (and they knew about it and let it go for several years!) has been openly admitted to:

9 min

And Jonas Salk was a huge proponent of depopulation:

Why Does the Father of Mass V@ccinations Jonas Salk Want to Kill Everyone?

Has #funfacts like "The trads must die" but "The scientists must live"
and "How we can create human mutations"

13min

I'm sure y'all have seen the famous statement by Bill Gates saying that if we do a really good job with vaccines we can bring the population down to our target goal.  

Seeing as how his Daddy was president of Planned Parenthood, I wonder if all these guys run in the same circles?  ;)
I am almost finished reading a rather good book for clinicians or interested gentry (lots on the Church Investigations of the 70s) titled, "Emerging Viruses, AIDS and Ebola; Nature, Accident or Intentional?" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, DMD, MA., MPH. It mentions how Salk and Fleming used the Simian 40 Virus as a 'short cut'. They were anxious to get the vaccine out for use, as they were aware that the Polio Virus outbreak was on the end of the bell curve and was waning in severity. They were not, at that time, nor was anyone else, I'd wager, aware of the long term side-effects we are seeing today.

Just an example, in the end, of the so-called "Medical Mind". Not really all that far-thinking nor altruistic when a 'breakthrough' is within grasp. Considering vaccines of today, not so much different, if not not so altruistic for the most part and more just plane greedy.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(04-02-2020, 06:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: I am almost finished reading a rather good book for clinicians or interested gentry (lots on the Church Investigations of the 70s) titled, "Emerging Viruses, AIDS and Ebola; Nature, Accident or Intentional?" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, DMD, MA., MPH. It mentions how Salk and Fleming used the Simian 40 Virus as a 'short cut'. They were anxious to get the vaccine out for use, as they were aware that the Polio Virus outbreak was on the end of the bell curve and was waning in severity. They were not, at that time, nor was anyone else, I'd wager, aware of the long term side-effects we are seeing today.

Just an example, in the end, of the so-called "Medical Mind". Not really all that far-thinking nor altruistic when a 'breakthrough' is within grasp. Considering vaccines of today, not so much different, if not not so altruistic for the most part and more just plane greedy.

Oh, I think there are very far-thinking minds at work here.  Salk says so himself in his book referenced above.
(04-02-2020, 06:34 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 06:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: I am almost finished reading a rather good book for clinicians or interested gentry (lots on the Church Investigations of the 70s) titled, "Emerging Viruses, AIDS and Ebola; Nature, Accident or Intentional?" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, DMD, MA., MPH. It mentions how Salk and Fleming used the Simian 40 Virus as a 'short cut'. They were anxious to get the vaccine out for use, as they were aware that the Polio Virus outbreak was on the end of the bell curve and was waning in severity. They were not, at that time, nor was anyone else, I'd wager, aware of the long term side-effects we are seeing today.

Oh, I think there are very far-thinking minds at work here.  Salk says so himself in his book referenced above.
If you ever want to know the kind of man Jonas Salk really was in his way of thinking try to find a copy of his very diabolical "Survival of the Wisest". Whatever you may think of Jay Dyer it's worth listening to his Globalist Book Series, as he covers this one. It looks like someone else posted about it before me.  Oh well, check it out anyway.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
  • Zedta
(04-02-2020, 07:40 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote:

If you ever want to know the kind of man Jonas Salk really was in his way of thinking try to find a copy of his very diabolical "Survival of the Wisest". Whatever you may think of Jay Dyer it's worth listening to his Globalist Book Series, as he covers this one. It looks like someone else posted about it before me.  Oh well, check it out anyway.
Sadly, most of these docs aren't too many steps away from Josef Mengele's 'ethics' when it comes to medicine.
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • formerbuddhist, Sacred Heart lover
(04-02-2020, 07:54 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 07:40 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote:

Sadly, most of these docs aren't too many steps away from Josef Mengele's 'ethics' when it comes to medicine.
It's an interesting study in and of itself, how some of these "clinical" types could be the coldest, most calculating and heartless in any given society, whether it's Jonas Salk, Josef Mengele or Japan's infamous Dr. Shiro Ishii and his Unit 731.

To know that Ishii and most of the Unit 731 crew got diplomatic immunity and cushy academic and administrative positions all over the US after WWII is to know that there's some seriously crazy things going on behind the scenes.

• Sacred Heart lover