Could u and I be good pen pals?
I need a Catholic pen pal, someone who is traditionalist, preferably someone who watches the news on a regular basis (Fox) and/or reads The Wanderer (Catholic newspaper, very old-fashioned). I'd also like someone who has been persecuted for his/her Faith because I can no longer relate to thsoe who have not been. I mean, you can't even call yourself Catholic if you don't believe in standing up for the Faith (knowing you will "get it" if you do). I'm not saying I am perfect at this but---

anyway, I'm an oddball so I doubt I will find anyone...

but at least Jesus seems to like me :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes gracemary5's post:
  • Jeromel
Dude, I'm an oddball. Us oddballs need to stay together. I am a teenager and match perfectly with the requirements which you have given, even persecution (in a way). My problem will likely be consistency though as I have a ton of homework.
(04-30-2018, 10:35 PM)dallas_r Wrote: Dude, I'm an oddball. Us oddballs need to stay together. I am a teenager and match perfectly with the requirements which you have given, even persecution (in a way). My problem will likely be consistency though as I have a ton of homework.

OMG!

I appreciate your post but... you and I would not seem to have anything in common (save what u mention, which is admittedly quite a lot...)

I am way older than you

Good, i can be a substitute parent, right?

(That's all you need is another one of those? laugh)
  • dallas_r
(05-01-2018, 01:36 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 10:35 PM)dallas_r Wrote: Dude, I'm an oddball. Us oddballs need to stay together. I am a teenager and match perfectly with the requirements which you have given, even persecution (in a way). My problem will likely be consistency though as I have a ton of homework.

OMG!

I appreciate your post but... you and I would not seem to have anything in common (save what u mention, which is admittedly quite a lot...)

I am way older than you

Lol. 
(05-01-2018, 09:59 PM)dallas_r Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 01:36 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:

OMG!

I am way older than you

Lol. 

you didn't post an answer

mistake?
  • Nicolita
It's very nice to have pals that have same interests with you. ;)
(05-14-2018, 08:27 PM)Nicolita Wrote: It's very nice to have pals that have same interests with you. ;)

yeh, for sure. I want someone who believes in the Church the way it used to be, the way it is supposed to be, Latin Mass and all. I have gotten a lot out of NO Masses but then again, some NO parishes are... very No (to Jesus) imo

and then there are other things I would like to have in common with a friend. But that is the first thing