have u brought anyone into the Church?
have u brought anyone into the Church?

I have brought in some, and got some interested. I wish I could do more, but actually, i don't know how many i may have helped to come to the Church bc i do a lot of evangelizing anonymously

anyway, just wondering if anyone has some interesting conversion stories for us...

i lost track of this one guy who didn't seem to have a problem converting so I don't know much about his story anymore except that he had a rather hard childhood and was later adopted.
Yep.  A good friend of mine a few years back.  I brought a former co-worker back to the Church.  And my oldest kid is talking to her friend about becoming Catholic.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
My husband, Pilgrim.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
About 10 years ago, before I converted to the Catholic Church, a friend of mine credited me for bringing him into a Church.  It was an evangelical one but I used to attend those years ago as well.  I am hoping he finds the Catholic Church.
(05-03-2018, 09:22 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Yep.  A good friend of mine a few years back.  I brought a former co-worker back to the Church.  And my oldest kid is talking to her friend about becoming Catholic.

that's good. I had begun to think i was one of the few Catholics who evangelize the faith.

just wondering how many kinds you have, if that's not personal
(05-04-2018, 11:08 AM)capmchuck Wrote: About 10 years ago, before I converted to the Catholic Church, a friend of mine credited me for bringing him into a Church.  It was an evangelical one but I used to attend those years ago as well.  I am hoping he finds the Catholic Church.

an evangelical who really seeks Jesus will find his Church eventually. I frankly think that anyone who is in a protestant "church" X number of years and never considers the Catholic faith is... well, don't want to judge wrongly but it would seem that person is not sincere. How can you be sincere about Jesus when you don't even look into the oldest church in the world? I  guess it is possible that the Church has really crossed the line and many just cannot beleive it is Chrstian  but still, if you love Jesus, it woiuld seem you would w ant to know all about him and the Catholic Church goes  back the furthest in history

or is that just the thought of someone who tends to be intellectually curious? I don't know...  just seems odd that a noncatholic "Christian" would no interest in the Catholic Church