0%
0 0%
I'm a Russian troll with no knowledge of Waho
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Waffle House
Here's something on the Waffle House Index, as used by FEMA.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...641145001/

(05-04-2018, 11:18 PM)Zedta Wrote:  Now, this is more like it: " with red eye gravy as a savoury side dish. Some people like them with just butter and a bit of salt" and mix in some fried eggs or scrambled even, YUMMY!! Smile

You can also throw in a pinch of Jack Daniels when cooking them. The booze gets cooked out, leaving the flavor.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(05-04-2018, 11:18 PM)Zedta Wrote: As voice from the south, you speak Yankee heresy: "cognoscenti of the American South, are a delicious dish of ground hominy (kernels of corn 'dehulled' by soaking in lye), which can be served with milk and sugar as a porridge" OMG!! Horror of horrors!!! Cry

Now, this is more like it: " with red eye gravy as a savoury side dish. Some people like them with just butter and a bit of salt" and mix in some fried eggs or scrambled even, YUMMY!! Smile

LOL I grew up in a town settled by Virginians and South Carolinians. The towns (there were originally two, Marysville and Palmetto) almost ceased to exist in 1861 when the men all went home to fight off the Yankee invaders in the War of Northern Aggression. I grew up eating 'Southern' food before I knew it was Southern. I didn't say I ate them that way, just that they can be eaten that way.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Scrambled eggs w/ cheese; Cinnamon Raisin toast and Hash Browns (scattered smothered and covered)  Bestest breakfast ever.

Miss going there.
I think they have a really good patty melt.
Smile Smile Smile
As my best friend in the eighties and nineties suffered from Crohn's disease, we would frequently visit, whether it was after one of my band's shows or going to see someone else's act, as he had to get the next part of his 5,000 calories a day in. Loved it then. These days, with celiac disease, it's been over a decade since I've been. If it weren't for CD, I'd probably take the Terminally Cute One and the midgets there repeatedly.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
I saw this, and I think they’re on to something:

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/0...ering.html

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Been to waffle House once, place was great.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
                                       I'm an IHOP man myself.
I remember the first time I had one of their waffles, it blew my mind how it tasted like a waffle cone.
(08-19-2018, 10:19 PM)Eric F Wrote:                                        I'm an IHOP man myself.

Commie.  ;)