The Visigothic / Mozarabic Rite
Brick 
This is the Liturgy used by the Visigoths in Spain from 633 onward.  Used to be online, but got taken down. 

http://www.filedropper.com/visigothicliturgy

Mirror: https://ufile.io/902ic

Latin version here http://www.sanctamissa.org/en/resources/...c-rite.pdf

I'd posted it on a reply to another thread, but thought it belongs here more. It's a beautiful rite
"Good above all good, and Beautiful above all beautiful; peaceful repose, Peace, Concord and Union of all souls; compose the dissensions which divide us from one another, and lead them back to an union with charity, which has a kind of similitude to Thy sublime essence: and as Thou art One above all, and we, one, through the unanimity of a good mind; that we may be found before Thee simplex and not divided, whilst celebrating this mystery; and that through the embraces of Charity and bonds of Love, we may be spiritually one, both with ourselves and with one another, through that Thy Peace pacifying all; through the Grace and Compassion and Love towards man of Thine Only-begotten Son; through Whom, and with Whom is due to Thee, Glory, honour and dominion, with Thy Most Holy Spirit." - Liturgy of Dionysus
If you are interested in the Mozarabic rite here is a better link;

http://www.hispanomozarabe.es/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poche's post:
  • MysteriumRegis
Thank you. I just found the source for the English one I'd posted, it is online, but through the Web Archive http://web.archive.org/web/2012020518561...rabic.html
"Good above all good, and Beautiful above all beautiful; peaceful repose, Peace, Concord and Union of all souls; compose the dissensions which divide us from one another, and lead them back to an union with charity, which has a kind of similitude to Thy sublime essence: and as Thou art One above all, and we, one, through the unanimity of a good mind; that we may be found before Thee simplex and not divided, whilst celebrating this mystery; and that through the embraces of Charity and bonds of Love, we may be spiritually one, both with ourselves and with one another, through that Thy Peace pacifying all; through the Grace and Compassion and Love towards man of Thine Only-begotten Son; through Whom, and with Whom is due to Thee, Glory, honour and dominion, with Thy Most Holy Spirit." - Liturgy of Dionysus
[-] The following 1 user Likes MysteriumRegis's post:
  • greatdame
Thank you for the English link to the Mozarabic Rite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes greatdame's post:
  • MysteriumRegis
The Mozarabic rite can still be used in that Diocese in Spain, if it's not blame the Bishops and Priests there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes salus's post:
  • MysteriumRegis
Incredibly beautiful and interesting, Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Florus's post:
  • MysteriumRegis
(05-09-2018, 06:51 PM)salus Wrote: The Mozarabic rite can still be used in that Diocese in Spain, if it's not blame the Bishops and Priests there.

If I'm not mistaken, it is licit in every diocese in Spain, and every parish in the Archdiocese of Toledo.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melkite's post:
  • MysteriumRegis
Here is a rough English translation of the "DECREE ON THE CELEBRATION OF THE EUCHARIST IN RITUAL HISPANO-MOZÁRABE"

We, Dr. D. ANTONIO MARIA, of the title of S. Lorenzo in Damaso,
Cardinal ROUCO VARELA, Archbishop of Madrid

The Second Vatican Council declared that "the Church grants equal rights and honor to all legitimately recognized Rites and wishes that in the future they be preserved and fostered by all means" (SC 4).

Faithful to this spirit, the Bishops of Spain, meeting at the XLV Plenary Assembly (November 17-22, 1986), approved the text of the Ordo Missae of the Mozarabic Hispano Rite, which was confirmed by the Holy See on July 17, 1988 , through the Decree Hispaniarum Ecclesiae. As a result of this, interest in the ancient Visigothic Liturgy, which has lasted today as the Rite of the Mozarabs, has arisen in various Spanish dioceses and not a few monasteries. Its venerable antiquity and the spiritual richness of its theology and celebration have merited the praise of the last Popes and the development of a series of scientific studies, aimed at maintaining this liturgy of Hispanic stamp. All this in order that not only the Mozarabic families but all the faithful Catholics can participate in it in a more conscious, full and active way.

When the Roman Liturgy was adopted, many Hispanic uses remained among us. But it was in the archdiocese of Toledo - from which the diocese of Madrid was dismembered a little over a century ago - that the mysteries of the Lord continued to be celebrated according to our own ancient and peculiar Rite. Our diocese has preserved in its Patron San Isidro -of the Mozarabic family- the historical and spiritual link with this venerable tradition. On the other hand, Mozarabic families, descendants of those who in the midst of the Muslims maintained their fidelity to the faith, are today present in considerable numbers in our Church in Madrid.

We thought it appropriate, therefore, in accordance with the Norms of Application of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal, to offer the possibility of stably celebrating the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite in our archdiocese of Madrid, in some places linked to This venerable tradition.

By virtue of this, having consulted our Diocesan Delegate for Liturgy, who has reported favorably,

I DISPOSE

1. I authorize the weekly celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite, provided that the appropriate pastoral circumstances are met, in the Hermitage of San Isidro Labrador, in accordance with the provisions of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal.

2. I also authorize the celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozarabic Rite in the Eucharistic Temple of San Martín once a quarter, according to the calendar that will be established for that purpose.

3. For the celebration of the Eucharist in this venerable Rite, the Ordinary of the Mass and the texts of the Proper of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal must be strictly adopted, as well as observing all the prescriptions established in the aforementioned Missal.

4. The celebrants will be duly prepared, both in the historical-doctrinal aspect of the Hispanic liturgy and the Hispano-Mozarabic Mass as well as in the liturgical and ceremonial aspects, also instructing those who attend these celebrations, in order to get more participation profitable

5. I designate the Rev. Mr. Manuel González López-Corps, in charge of the preparation and supervision of the celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozarabic Rite in our archdiocese, in coordination with the Diocesan Delegate for Liturgy.

Publish this Our Decree, which in its original consists of two folios signed and sealed by our Chancellor, in the Official Gazette of the Archdiocese and transmit the corresponding documentation to the Archbishop of Toledo, in his capacity as Superior responsible for the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite, tenor of the n. 160 of the Missal Application Rules.

Given in Madrid on January 5 of the year two thousand.

† Antonio Mª Rouco Varela
Cardenal Arzobispo de Madrid

Por mandato de Su Emcia. Rvdma.
José Luis Domínguez

It appears that there is a Summorum Pontificem like document allowing the celebration of the Mozarabic Mass wherever the people request it in Spain. this could be on a regular basis or it could be for special occasions.
Here is a rough English translation of the "DECREE ON THE CELEBRATION OF THE EUCHARIST IN RITUAL HISPANO-MOZÁRABE"

We, Dr. D. ANTONIO MARIA, of the title of S. Lorenzo in Damaso,
Cardinal ROUCO VARELA, Archbishop of Madrid

The Second Vatican Council declared that "the Church grants equal rights and honor to all legitimately recognized Rites and wishes that in the future they be preserved and fostered by all means" (SC 4).

Faithful to this spirit, the Bishops of Spain, meeting at the XLV Plenary Assembly (November 17-22, 1986), approved the text of the Ordo Missae of the Mozarabic Hispano Rite, which was confirmed by the Holy See on July 17, 1988 , through the Decree Hispaniarum Ecclesiae. As a result of this, interest in the ancient Visigothic Liturgy, which has lasted today as the Rite of the Mozarabs, has arisen in various Spanish dioceses and not a few monasteries. Its venerable antiquity and the spiritual richness of its theology and celebration have merited the praise of the last Popes and the development of a series of scientific studies, aimed at maintaining this liturgy of Hispanic stamp. All this in order that not only the Mozarabic families but all the faithful Catholics can participate in it in a more conscious, full and active way.

When the Roman Liturgy was adopted, many Hispanic uses remained among us. But it was in the archdiocese of Toledo - from which the diocese of Madrid was dismembered a little over a century ago - that the mysteries of the Lord continued to be celebrated according to our own ancient and peculiar Rite. Our diocese has preserved in its Patron San Isidro -of the Mozarabic family- the historical and spiritual link with this venerable tradition. On the other hand, Mozarabic families, descendants of those who in the midst of the Muslims maintained their fidelity to the faith, are today present in considerable numbers in our Church in Madrid.

We thought it appropriate, therefore, in accordance with the Norms of Application of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal, to offer the possibility of stably celebrating the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite in our archdiocese of Madrid, in some places linked to This venerable tradition.

By virtue of this, having consulted our Diocesan Delegate for Liturgy, who has reported favorably,

I DISPOSE

1. I authorize the weekly celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite, provided that the appropriate pastoral circumstances are met, in the Hermitage of San Isidro Labrador, in accordance with the provisions of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal.

2. I also authorize the celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozarabic Rite in the Eucharistic Temple of San Martín once a quarter, according to the calendar that will be established for that purpose.

3. For the celebration of the Eucharist in this venerable Rite, the Ordinary of the Mass and the texts of the Proper of the Hispano-Mozarabic Missal must be strictly adopted, as well as observing all the prescriptions established in the aforementioned Missal.

4. The celebrants will be duly prepared, both in the historical-doctrinal aspect of the Hispanic liturgy and the Hispano-Mozarabic Mass as well as in the liturgical and ceremonial aspects, also instructing those who attend these celebrations, in order to get more participation profitable

5. I designate the Rev. Mr. Manuel González López-Corps, in charge of the preparation and supervision of the celebration of the Eucharist in the Hispano-Mozarabic Rite in our archdiocese, in coordination with the Diocesan Delegate for Liturgy.

Publish this Our Decree, which in its original consists of two folios signed and sealed by our Chancellor, in the Official Gazette of the Archdiocese and transmit the corresponding documentation to the Archbishop of Toledo, in his capacity as Superior responsible for the Hispano-Mozárabe Rite, tenor of the n. 160 of the Missal Application Rules.

Given in Madrid on January 5 of the year two thousand.

† Antonio Mª Rouco Varela
Cardenal Arzobispo de Madrid

Por mandato de Su Emcia. Rvdma.
José Luis Domínguez

It appears that there is a Summorum Pontificem like document allowing the celebration of the Mozarabic Mass wherever the people request it in Spain. this could be on a regular basis or it could be for special occasions.
In La Ermita we understand by Hispanic-Mozarabic prayers those that are or are based on the Hispano-Mozarabic liturgy and are taken from the current or the ancient liturgical books or are inspired by them or come from the tradition of the Mozarabic Community. Also for those universal prayers (Our Father, I confess, glory ...) that present some peculiarity in its Hispano-Mozarabic form.

The rest of prayers common to Catholics, such as the holy rosary, the litanies of Lauretania, the Angelus, the salve etc., etc. They belong to the common patrimony of the Church beyond the rites and not only are they not alien to our interest but we strongly recommend them to all our kind readers and visitors. There are numerous places on the Internet where you can find these prayers, so we do not consider it necessary, for the time being, to include them here.