Anyone interested in a roleplay?
Would anyone here be interested in starting a traditional Catholic roleplay? Bascially, creating a forum where you can create a character and roleplay using BBCode. My idea would be either the whole Church (with the Pope, a college of cardinals, and maybe a few dioceses), an Ecclesiastical Province (Archdiocese and suffragan sees), or simply one diocese as a setting, the latter two to minimize micromanagement.

Essentially, you would join and create a new character, and you could go through seminary receiving Tonsure, the Minor Orders, and Major Orders, or you could start or join a religious order, among other things.
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Check out my new blog: A Young Popish American
(05-09-2018, 11:10 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: Would anyone here be interested in starting a traditional Catholic roleplay? Bascially, creating a forum where you can create a character and roleplay using BBCode. My idea would be either the whole Church (with the Pope, a college of cardinals, and maybe a few dioceses), an Ecclesiastical Province (Archdiocese and suffragan sees), or simply one diocese as a setting, the latter two to minimize micromanagement.

Essentially, you would join and create a new character, and you could go through seminary receiving Tonsure, the Minor Orders, and Major Orders, or you could start or join a religious order, among other things.
Peace.....sounds interesting but I like reality and would like to see some reality in this Church!!  Good reality!
God bless, angeltime Heart
(05-10-2018, 07:49 AM)angeltime Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 11:10 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: Would anyone here be interested in starting a traditional Catholic roleplay? Bascially, creating a forum where you can create a character and roleplay using BBCode. My idea would be either the whole Church (with the Pope, a college of cardinals, and maybe a few dioceses), an Ecclesiastical Province (Archdiocese and suffragan sees), or simply one diocese as a setting, the latter two to minimize micromanagement.

Peace.....sounds interesting but I like reality and would like to see some reality in this Church!!  Good reality!

Uh, it's just for fun; not an escape from the real world.
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Check out my new blog: A Young Popish American
[-] The following 2 users Like LaudeturIesus's post:
  • angeltime, Nicolita
(05-11-2018, 07:33 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:49 AM)angeltime Wrote:

Uh, it's just for fun; not an escape from the real world.
I did some role play before when I was a child, I became one of the angels that sing the Christmas hymn. Wink
You might like a MUD . I am developing some MUDs currently, and can make one for you Smile
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary