Poll: Do most Christians end up in Hell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
25.00%
3 25.00%
no
8.33%
1 8.33%
probably
41.67%
5 41.67%
the saints say Yes so that's what I believe
8.33%
1 8.33%
only Catholics are Christians
8.33%
1 8.33%
most Catholics don't make it either
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do most Christians end up in Hell?
(05-13-2018, 05:41 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 08:04 PM)Patmappas28 Wrote: My parish St Alphonusus in Baltimore recently had a bunch of letters for everyone to pick up to read. The paper was a sermon by a saint called The Little Number of Those Who Are Saved. It's an absolutely dreadful letter but it sheds light on the reality of the amount of people who are going to hell. One of the points is how Noah and his family were the only people saved from the flood and this is supposed to represent how many people will make it to Heaven. I'm still in agony after reading it 2 weeks ago.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/arti...-are-saved

but the knowledge of that, for the vast majority, does not inspire a holy fear as much as it does a final despair.
it does not do   that with me

all u have to do is give up your mortal sins, love Jesus as he DESERVES (that should NOT be difficult) and do what he says.. all of it. I htink people get snagged on certain things Jesus said like love your neighbor as yourself. that seems impossible. Who loves his or her neighbor as much as him or herself? But that is what Jesus said.

so no wonder most end up in Hell

(and no, I am not saying I do  that perfectly, but I can honestly say I do not hurt people for no reason. yet I see people everywhere hurting people and not giving a rip... )