pope Francis theme mass
Have you seen that pope francis did a puppet theme mass and a tango dance themed mass?

I posted about it on catholic answers forum but they deleted it immediately because they knew it made Francis look bad  :@
I think I've heard about this on the Remnant a while back, but never actually saw the video.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
https://www.amazon.com/Destruction-Christian-Tradition-Updated-Revised/dp/0941532984/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1526314830&sr=1-3&keywords=coomaraswamy

It would be wise to check out this book to gain one's true Catholic direction back.
(05-14-2018, 11:49 AM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: Have you seen that pope francis did a puppet theme mass and a tango dance themed mass?

I posted about it on catholic answers forum but they deleted it immediately because they knew it made Francis look bad  :@

Catholic Answers is not Catholic
(05-14-2018, 11:49 AM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: I posted about it on catholic answers forum but they deleted it immediately because they knew it made Francis look bad  :@

Come on now...  Don't tell me you expected any thing different from Catholic Answers...
(05-14-2018, 12:51 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 11:49 AM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: Have you seen that pope francis did a puppet theme mass and a tango dance themed mass?

Its not Catholic?  So is it a protestant site pretending to be Catholic to deceive people?  Or Muslim site or atheist site?  If its not Catholic as the name suggest, please tell me what the site is?
(05-14-2018, 03:29 PM)havok579257 Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:51 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:

Its not Catholic?  So is it a protestant site pretending to be Catholic to deceive people?  Or Muslim site or atheist site?  If its not Catholic as the name suggest, please tell me what the site is?

i have the right definition of the word and CA does not fit that