Pray Hard for Ireland!
(05-26-2018, 12:39 AM)In His Love Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 12:36 AM)JEvolian18 Wrote: Not looking good
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/europe/ir...index.html

CNN also behaved as though Hillary was going to win the US election by a landslide.

Ireland seems like a country that wants to follow the UK and Western continental Europe; its youth particularly don't seem too bright when it comes to abortion, just spewing the usually talking points like pregnant women are helpless victims of an archaic law.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GRA's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Sunday Independent (Ireland) celebrated the referendum this way:

[Image: 0f4d24a5c17e11b9fe609b6e8eb56303491a0805...3f1ab9.jpg]

Quote:The reference Mna na hEireann in the picture btw means "women of Ireland" and is a mocking reference to the faithful Catholic women of Ireland in the first decades of her independence from Britain.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GRA's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Why yes, of course, it makes perfect sense for Oxford and Cambridge to pay for students who wanted to vote pro-abort to travel to Ireland and end the oppression of the Catholic Church.

After all, if some of their priests are going to molest little boys, then women should most definitely have the right to murder their babies!

(Perhaps they should expand the study of logic and biology at these schools where the world's intelligentsia matriculate.)   :s
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • GRA
(05-30-2018, 01:25 AM)GRA Wrote: Sunday Independent (Ireland) celebrated the referendum this way:

[Image: 0f4d24a5c17e11b9fe609b6e8eb56303491a0805...3f1ab9.jpg]

Quote:The reference Mna na hEireann in the picture btw means "women of Ireland" and is a mocking reference to the faithful Catholic women of Ireland in the first decades of her independence from Britain.

This is just so evil.  I can't get it out of my mind!  :@