interesting yet random thought
(05-29-2018, 07:53 AM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 06:34 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: Wife looking sexy while doing work that you normally do as you drink bourbon and watch Ren & Stimpy reruns: kind of think that we may be brothers from different mothers--that comes close to being a fantasy for me.

You fantasize about being my half brother?  Odd.  I mean, I always thought it'd be cool to sit down and have a beer with you, but that's about it...

(05-26-2018, 10:16 PM)Dominicus Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 07:33 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 02:13 AM)Dominicus Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 04:23 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 02:52 PM)Jeeter Wrote: So I re-re-broke a couple bones in my right hand yesterday.  Long story.  Actually a couple of stories.  Anyways, I normally cut the grass and take care of yard work.  But with a cast on my hand, I can't do that.  As I'm typing, my wife is cutting the grass while I'm inside, enjoying the air conditioning, Ren & Stimpy reruns, a double bourbon, and my pain pills.  On the one hand, her cutting the grass is kinda sexy, but on the other hand, I feel guilty that she's doing the yatrd work.

Am I wrong?  Thoughts? Big Grin

how can u type?

?

With his feet obviously.

Actually I squeezed a pencil in my speedos and twerked over the keyboard.

I always thought you were secretly Miley Cyrus.

Close.  I'm actually her twin, Bill the Cat.

[Image: BVwgAGYCIAAa9xW.jpg]

All kidding aside, I've gotten pretty good doing stuff one-handed.  I've gotten scary-good making hash browns using my left hand.

Ha--the location of that modifier may have been misleading. I don't fantasize about having half-brothers.
(05-30-2018, 12:07 AM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 07:53 AM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 06:34 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: Wife looking sexy while doing work that you normally do as you drink bourbon and watch Ren & Stimpy reruns: kind of think that we may be brothers from different mothers--that comes close to being a fantasy for me.

You fantasize about being my half brother?  Odd.  I mean, I always thought it'd be cool to sit down and have a beer with you, but that's about it...

(05-26-2018, 10:16 PM)Dominicus Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 07:33 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 02:13 AM)Dominicus Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 04:23 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 02:52 PM)Jeeter Wrote: So I re-re-broke a couple bones in my right hand yesterday.  Long story.  Actually a couple of stories.  Anyways, I normally cut the grass and take care of yard work.  But with a cast on my hand, I can't do that.  As I'm typing, my wife is cutting the grass while I'm inside, enjoying the air conditioning, Ren & Stimpy reruns, a double bourbon, and my pain pills.  On the one hand, her cutting the grass is kinda sexy, but on the other hand, I feel guilty that she's doing the yatrd work.

Am I wrong?  Thoughts? Big Grin

how can u type?

?

With his feet obviously.

Actually I squeezed a pencil in my speedos and twerked over the keyboard.

I always thought you were secretly Miley Cyrus.

Close.  I'm actually her twin, Bill the Cat.

[Image: BVwgAGYCIAAa9xW.jpg]

All kidding aside, I've gotten pretty good doing stuff one-handed.  I've gotten scary-good making hash browns using my left hand.

Ha--the location of that modifier may have been misleading. I don't fantasize about having half-brothers.

You sure about that?  We seem to have similar tastes in TV and being turned on by the wife doing yard work.  Plus I could always use someone to pin the blame on for that trip to Tijuana.  Or Bangkok.  Maybe it was Berlin?  Big Grin
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(06-08-2018, 11:13 AM)Jeeter Wrote: You sure about that?  We seem to have similar tastes in TV and being turned on by the wife doing yard work.  Plus I could always use someone to pin the blame on for that trip to Tijuana.  Or Bangkok.  Maybe it was Berlin?  Big Grin

Prague. How quickly we forget.