Adoration via internet?
Peace.....I think I may have mentioned this before, however wondered again what thoughts are on Adoration via internet??  It seems unusual to me after trying a few times - like Jesus can't reach me - haha!!  I know that is not true - hard to get used to.....God bless, angeltime :heart:
I had posted a thread on this a few weeks back . . . I wasn't sure of the spiritual benefits of doing Adoration this way either. I do go to my church's Perpetual Adoration chapel a few days a week, mainly in the afternoon, but I was really having trouble keeping a daily commitment.

So, about six weeks ago I began to livestream Adoration via Savior.org during my morning prayers (Lauds) and my daily Scripture readings. I can attest there have been increased spiritual blessings . . . my whole day seems to go smoother, and while I still go to Adoration in the afternoons a few times a week, I don't feel as guilty when I can't get there.

Just a word of warning if you do livestream from Savior.org - the Blessed Sacrament is not available for viewing between 6-7am CST, and I think some other times as well.
I ask Jesus to cover me and my family in His most Precious Blood against any and all incursions of the evil one, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.
Thanks for the reminder.  I'm not visiting as often as I should this way!

Here is another site in Ireland that I like:

http://navanparish.ie/webcam/

I find it helps to find a site that has a close-up of the monstrance and then zoom it really large so it fills the whole screen.  Less distractions that way.

Wearing my veil also helps me become more recollected.

I do feel his presence this way most of the time. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • angeltime
While it is best to be directly near the Eucharist, God is not limited by distance. If watching a video of the Eucharist helps you realize God's presence or helps increase your devotion then by all means.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
(05-24-2018, 01:44 AM)Dominicus Wrote: While it is best to be directly near the Eucharist, God is not limited by distance. If watching a video of the Eucharist helps you realize God's presence or helps increase your devotion then by all means.

Actually, it's not a video but a live feed. :)

It's nice seeing the Irish folk entering the chapel to spend time with Our Lord.

I enjoy praying in unison with them.

It's amazing how the internet can be such a force for good as well as evil.
(05-24-2018, 01:51 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 01:44 AM)Dominicus Wrote: While it is best to be directly near the Eucharist, God is not limited by distance. If watching a video of the Eucharist helps you realize God's presence or helps increase your devotion then by all means.

Actually, it's not a video but a live feed. :)

It's nice seeing the Irish folk entering the chapel to spend time with Our Lord.

I enjoy praying in unison with them.

It's amazing how the internet can be such a force for good as well as evil.

Pardon my technological ignorance.  :)
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!