18 Year old female looking for a man I might actually get along with
Sex: Female

Birthdate and age as of posting date: 05/07/2000, I’m 18

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: yes

Basic physical description: 5’0”, brown hair, brown eyes, freckles.

Do you have any children?: No.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: No idea

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: yes

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Saint Cecelia

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: I’m a cradle catholic, fell away for a bit in 6th grade, came back to the faith in 8th. 

Introvert or extrovert?: both, depending on the day. Mostly introvert. 

Keirsey personality type, if known: I don’t know

Ethnic heritage: I’m Caucasian. 

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Eh. 

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: 17-21. Any older or younger is awkward to me.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: I’m cool with it. 

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: Responsible, able to provide protection, make a lot of the decisions but also be open to input from moi. 

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: If it works for you, that’s great. I would not, personally. 

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: I’d prefer to manage the finances, paying bills etc. probably both sorts of bank accounts, and yes, I would want money of my own thank you. 

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Yes, as long as they don’t have an STD, we’re probably good. 

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: Not really, but I would prefer someone who’s saved their body for their spouse only. 

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: Sloth. I procrastinate everything. 

What would others say are your best qualities?: I’m generally kind, sweet, shy until you ge to know me and then I’m definitely not, I’m loyal and emotionally supportive. 

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: I sing all the time. And if I’m worried about someone I will text them 17 times in a row until they answer. And I can be very, very hyper. 

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: A gentleman who is kind, caring, respectful, strong in their faith, and able to control their anger. 

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Hitting, excessive drinking, or being rude on purpose, or getting in my face and yelling. 

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: How to be less selfish. 

Political ideals: Republican, conservative

Education: Going to Oklahoma State University 

Employment: not currently employed 

Health: I’m underweight, but not on purpose.

Allergies: Nope

Smoke?: No

Drink?: No, I’m not of legal age to drink

Night owl or morning lark?: Both

How messy or disorganized are you?: Very, but I’m getting better I swear.

What makes you laugh?: Puns. Awful, overused puns. 

What are the little things that please or delight you?: Flowers, chocolate, being outside, music. 

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: I want to be a farmer or married to a farmer with a house full of kids. 

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing  given your gifts and goals?: Being a farmer with a house full of adopted kids. 

Intellectual interests: Science, history 

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, writing songs, reading, gardening, being outdoors. 

Talents: I can sing, cook, sew, knit, and play guitar. 

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Black Beauty, Warm Bodies, Anne of Green Gables, Jane of Lantern Hill, Edgewise. 

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: I don’t remember the last five books I read but yes, they are typical of me.

Music you actually listen to most often: Country, alternative rock (Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco)

Favorite movies/TV shows: NCIS New Orleans, Warm Bodies, Seargant York. 

Favorite foods: All of it. 

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: I don’t like artificial anything.

Serious pet peeves: Texting back just, “ok” or “lol”. Annoys me to no end.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I love dogs and cats. I want a rabbit and a horse and...the list goes on. But absolutely no creepy crawlys. 

Idea of a romantic evening: Camping. Or the classic candlelight dinner. Or anything involving being outside and food. 

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?  ::: Hugs, cuddles, quality time, cute little texts, telling me I’m beautiful even if I resemble a troll. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes AmericanRose's post:
  • BrianW99
Wait a minute--if you're only eighteen, should your eyesight be that bad, excluding congenital conditions, to require such a large font?
[-] The following 3 users Like Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • LaudeturIesus, Mark Williams, MaryTN
(05-24-2018, 07:13 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: Wait a minute--if you're only eighteen, should your eyesight be that bad, excluding congenital conditions, to require such a large font?

That's what I wad thinking Sticking tongue out at you

FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you
Corpus Christi, salva me.
Try this prayer:

Saint Ann, Saint Ann 
Send me a man
And any old man won't do.
(05-24-2018, 10:18 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you

As Rodney Dangerfield would say... tough crowd, tough crowd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bonaventure's post:
  • SacraCor714
(05-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:18 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you

You're right. Not to be too hard on you, AmericanRose. Be careful, though, dear. Regardless of the forum, announcing that you're eighteen and looking for love might be a risky undertaking, to say the least.
(05-29-2018, 10:45 AM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote:
(05-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:

You're right. Not to be too hard on you, AmericanRose. Be careful, though, dear. Regardless of the forum, announcing that you're eighteen and looking for love might be a risky undertaking, to say the least.

My phones formatted the large font all by itself and I met a nice Catholic guy my age at a college camp so I’m happy to say I’m not single anymore
Well that's great. Good luck.
lol. If you are serious, pray.