18 Year old female looking for a man I might actually get along with
I’m currently in a relationship so I edited this post (obviously)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AmericanRose's post:
  • BrianW99
Wait a minute--if you're only eighteen, should your eyesight be that bad, excluding congenital conditions, to require such a large font?
[-] The following 3 users Like Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • LaudeturIesus, Mark Williams, MaryTN
(05-24-2018, 07:13 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: Wait a minute--if you're only eighteen, should your eyesight be that bad, excluding congenital conditions, to require such a large font?

That's what I wad thinking Sticking tongue out at you

FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Check out my new blog: A Young Popish American
Try this prayer:

Saint Ann, Saint Ann 
Send me a man
And any old man won't do.
(05-24-2018, 10:18 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you

As Rodney Dangerfield would say... tough crowd, tough crowd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bonaventure's post:
  • SacraCor714
(05-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:18 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: FishEaters isn't really a great dating site by any means either Sticking tongue out at you

You're right. Not to be too hard on you, AmericanRose. Be careful, though, dear. Regardless of the forum, announcing that you're eighteen and looking for love might be a risky undertaking, to say the least.
(05-29-2018, 10:45 AM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote:
(05-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:

You're right. Not to be too hard on you, AmericanRose. Be careful, though, dear. Regardless of the forum, announcing that you're eighteen and looking for love might be a risky undertaking, to say the least.

My phones formatted the large font all by itself and I met a nice Catholic guy my age at a college camp so I’m happy to say I’m not single anymore
Well that's great. Good luck.
lol. If you are serious, pray.
I trust that the last two posters meant the very best, but if you read their comments in a sarcastic voice, it's really, really, really funny.

(I'm in a strange mood, eh.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • SacraCor714