The Polls have closed
(05-26-2018, 09:47 AM)IntoTheMystic Wrote: I am absolutely heartbroken by this news. I've marked the day Ireland made this horrid decision on my calendar for next year already. I'll pray and fast every year going forward - as I have committed to doing for Roe v. Wade - on this day for the souls of those children who will be killed because of this decision. I invite you all to join me as well. Devastating result although, sadly, I'm not surprised.
Peace.....yes, it is very sad indeed!  Even though they give what they believe to be good and limited reasons - I just see it as opening a door for having an abortion for any reason under the sun.  One of the main probs in the world and Church is that there are no limitations - the road to perdition is wide! 
 God bless, angeltime :heart:
In retrospect, Ireland voted for Sodomite marriage by a majority of 61 pct of the vote and elected an openly Sodomite president. Winning this time was really going to be difficult. The Rosary On The Coast last November was a great idea, but we've got to do alot more than one big rosary campaign a year. We've got nationwide rosary campaigns for Oct 7 and Oct 13, and now I'm thinking, that's wonderful, but almost 5 months off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • IntoTheMystic
(05-26-2018, 11:40 AM)Eric F Wrote: In retrospect, Ireland voted for Sodomite marriage by a majority of 61 pct of the vote and elected an openly Sodomite president. Winning this time was really going to be difficult. The Rosary On The Coast last November was a great idea, but we've got to do alot more than one big rosary campaign a year. We've got nationwide rosary campaigns for Oct 7 and Oct 13, and now I'm thinking, that's wonderful, but almost 5 months off.
Peace.....we keep up our daily rosaries too.  God bless, angeltime :heart:
I saw it on the news, the pro-abortionists of Ireland are actually dancing in the streets celebrating. I have never felt this sick.
I knew what the result of the referendum would be. In fact I have known that Ireland would repeal its abortion law sooner or later for a long time, because once a nation rejects the Kingship of Christ, it will start killing children sooner or later, it is inevitable. 
But that they would dance in the streets celebrating...I didn't expect that.

We dance on the graves of our children we killed and toast to the death of our nation.

"What you make with our Lord?" -Bishop Athanasius Schneider
(05-26-2018, 05:11 PM)Freudentaumel Wrote: But that they would dance in the streets celebrating...I didn't expect that.

If the time I was unfortunate enough to spend around new age occultists is any indication I would say that this is not unexpected behavior. They celebrate any occasion which offends the natural order and God. :(
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
[-] The following 2 users Like IntoTheMystic's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
Watching the people cheer https://www.rt.com/news/427931-ireland-a...-reaction/ is like watching people cheer for the killer in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, except of course for the fact that TCM was only a movie and the mutilation wasn't real.
(05-26-2018, 05:49 PM)Eric F Wrote: Watching the people cheer https://www.rt.com/news/427931-ireland-a...-reaction/ is like watching people cheer for the killer in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, except of course for the fact that TCM was only a movie and the mutilation wasn't real.

Peace.....this is the devil turning everything upside down - diabolical disorientation as Sr Lucia of Fatima told us!  God bless, angeltime :heart:
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover