Prayer is our mission!
Pax et Bonum!  Our mission in this recent Ireland voting was to pray and that is what we did - us and many others!  God did not intervene, however I do believe and trust He is keeping it as another bag of garbage for His vengeance and chastisement.  God bless, angeltime :heart:
(05-26-2018, 10:44 AM)angeltime Wrote: Pax et Bonum!  Our mission in this recent Ireland voting was to pray and that is what we did - us and many others!  God did not intervene, however I do believe and trust He is keeping it as another bag of garbage for His vengeance and chastisement.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

If we all prayed the Rosary more, we wouldn't be in half the mess we're in. Our Lady keeps appearing and warning us about all these things, saying to pray the Rosary to prevent these things, and not enough people listen.
[-] The following 3 users Like In His Love's post:
  • angeltime, CaptCrunch73, TradCathYouth
We keep praying the Rosary and yet things still go downhill. I confess I am losing hope. :(
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
(05-26-2018, 04:51 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: We keep praying the Rosary and yet things still go downhill. I confess I am losing hope. :(

Peace....it seems hard after so many blows, but God wants us to have hope and trust in Him.  God bless, angeltime :heart:
We have the weapons at our disposal. It's up to us to get organized and start using them. In some of our lifetimes, a rosary campaign forced the Soviets to leave the sector of Austria they controlled in 1955. A pro-Communist government in Brazil was brought down by a rosary campaign in 1964, and the rosary prevented a Communist takeover of Portugal in 1975.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • angeltime, In His Love
(05-26-2018, 06:12 PM)Eric F Wrote: We have the weapons at our disposal. It's up to us to get organized and start using them. In some of our lifetimes, a rosary campaign forced the Soviets to leave the sector of Austria they controlled in 1955. A pro-Communist government in Brazil was brought down by a rosary campaign in 1964, and the rosary prevented a Communist takeover of Portugal in 1975.
Peace.....in the time of St Clare of Assisi (1200's), she held up the monstrance with the Host toward the Saracens who retreated from attack/battle!  God bless, angeltime :heart:
(05-26-2018, 05:29 PM)angeltime Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 04:51 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: We keep praying the Rosary and yet things still go downhill. I confess I am losing hope. :(

Peace....it seems hard after so many blows, but God wants us to have hope and trust in Him.  God bless, angeltime :heart:

I am losing that hope and trust -- both regarding my personal life and regarding the enemies of the Faith and for the unborn. I don't want to be a martyr to the Opposition, I want to smash them. Not be smashed by them. But so far...nothing.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
(05-26-2018, 07:24 PM)HailGilbert Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 05:29 PM)angeltime Wrote:

I am losing that hope and trust -- both regarding my personal life and regarding the enemies of the Faith and for the unborn. I don't want to be a martyr to the Opposition, I want to smash them. Not be smashed by them. But so far...nothing.
Peace.....yes, a lot of people are carrying that frustration.  From my experiences in prayer against the opposition, it usually gets worse before it gets better or a breakthrough and we are dealing with a huge evil in the world :heart: - I think this is to discourage one and make them give up - but don't - it's like hitting a brick wall, but keep going!  God bless, angeltime :heart:
I really like what the group America Needs Fatima has been doing. We need more rosary campaigns in public. Every 13th of the month from May thru Oct would be a great start. I'm contacting them right now to see if anyone in my area is interested. I'd love to be doing something well before the two major rosary days in October.
(05-26-2018, 09:13 PM)Eric F Wrote: I really like what the group America Needs Fatima has been doing. We need more rosary campaigns in public. Every 13th of the month from May thru Oct would be a great start. I'm contacting them right now to see if anyone in my area is interested. I'd love to be doing something well before the two major rosary days in October.
Peace.....sounds like a good plan!  Some of the parishes near here do something every 13th of the month.  God bless, angeltime :heart: