Prayer is our mission!
(05-26-2018, 04:51 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: We keep praying the Rosary and yet things still go downhill. I confess I am losing hope. :(

Some of us keep praying the Rosary, but many others are either indifferent, averse, lukewarm, or very inconsistent.

Don't lose hope. In the end, her Immaculate Heart will triumph. She told us herself.

(05-26-2018, 06:12 PM)Eric F Wrote: We have the weapons at our disposal. It's up to us to get organized and start using them. In some of our lifetimes, a rosary campaign forced the Soviets to leave the sector of Austria they controlled in 1955. A pro-Communist government in Brazil was brought down by a rosary campaign in 1964, and the rosary prevented a Communist takeover of Portugal in 1975.

I don't know the year, but in the Philippines, people prayed the Rosary in front of tanks and the people who were behind the tanks reported that they saw a woman who said, "Stop! These are my people."
Peace.....and scripture says in reference to the Blessed Mother and Satan - "She will crush your head!"  God bless, angeltime :heart: